Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” (2241 Views)

George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / Toyin Adegbola:" I’m Set To Remarry But Still Looking For A Serious Suitor" / Toyin Adegbola’s Son, Adetunji Weds (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” by omoashy: 3:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Actress and mother of two, Toyin Adegbola aka Asewo to re Mecca, is always a delight to watch and read.

Recently, her daughter, Adeola, who is based abroad and works as a nurse celebrated her birthday and as expected, the excited mum took to social media to celebrate her pretty daughter.

Toyin who was married to a journalist (now late) has not remarried since his death and she singlehandedly raised two children who schooled abroad and now living there.

While praying for her daughter in her post, she wrote among other things in Yoruba language, that the children will not die prematurely and what their late dad did not live to achieve, these children would achieve and exceed the limits. Then, she prayed that her daughter would not marry someone else’s husband.
Here is Toyin’s post:
“I'm a blessed mom to have and keep you in my arms from birth till date. You have made each day of my life a memory to cherish, you have made me a proud mom every time I see how far you have gone. I may not be there to celebrate this special day with you but you're in my thoughts and prayers always. Raising you has been one of the best gift life has offered me. May you have a royal time full of love and lots of laughter. May the joy you spread with your beautiful heart become a magnet for all good tidings in the days to come. May you live long in good health and more wealth. Happy birthday my beautiful daughter Adeola Janet Adegbola. My own first lady. Some people call her Oyinbo pepe, some call her my twin sister, some call her my mum. Congrats Adunni Omo Elerin Omo oje npetu Omo elewe ladogba. Iku Oni payin momi lowo Ooo, Gbogbo Nkan ti baba yin O duro se laye lemma se Ooo. Onigbe egun elegun. Kindly join me in wishing Sisi nurse happy birthday!!!!!!!” (sic)

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=12769

Re: Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” by Hotshawarma(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
More like picture of the actress and her friend....the Daughter looks like almost the same age with her mother
Re: Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” by kinibigdeal(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Which of the two is the daughter
Re: Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” by omaolowo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Which of the two is the daughter

The daughter is the one wearing eye glasses
grin
Re: Toyin Adegbola Prays For Daughter, “you Will Not Marry Someone Else’ Husband” by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
The mother try.

And stil looking very beautiful at her age .

Its good to have peace of mind .One will age gracefully.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Mercy Johnson Her Family All Wears Esan Traditional Outfit / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts After She Was Tagged A Liar Over Her Sister's Identity / [must See] Curvy Nicki Minaj In New See Through Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.