Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Need Help Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Help Nairalanders (750 Views)

I Need Your Help Nairalanders / His Grandparent Has Just Been Kidnapped, Please Help Nairalanders! / Help Nairalanders: What Is Wrong With A Wife Answering Her Husband Phone Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
I know this isnt in anyway related to romance nairalanders
but sincerely speaking i think i need help from nairalander

the issue is that of recent since the start of 2010
i have found myself been drawn to beggers on the streets
since Jan 01 2010 i have spent well over N5,800 just on beggers only
I dont know what is wrong with me or why i just keep doing that

today while driving to get something to eat,i saw a boy with a bucket
siting down,crying with him empty plate,

sincerely speaking i didnt know how i reversed
took a shorter route cos it was a 1-way
despite the end of discussions shouting @ me and insulting me
for taking a wrong route just to by-cut where the boy was,
i called him and he ran down
i asked him why he was crying and he was like he lost what he sold over a day sales and it sumed up to N850,and he stayed in a remote village somewhere in the capitals
i didnt know when i took out my N1,500 and gave to this small boy of about 12years. this happened about a quater past 9 this evening, so nairalanders,please i dont know if im doing the rite thing because i have heard that giving money about can land you in soup as some beggers arent clean and they could use your money for rituals~ im scared because sincerely speaking i dont know what has come over me this new year that im now thinking @ the same level of these beggers

some help me
insults are welcome~ i would accept it~as an advice
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2010
only yesterday thurs, i was coming back from where i went to get ice-cream on my way back from work
and i ran into a traffic~ in a quick bid to avoid it,i quickly reversed without looking back and knocked down a fulani lady who was carrying their NUNU--milk or whatever, everything slashed down on a car nearby that was queuing up for fuel somewhere in the capitals, i was with a friend and again with what i complained about~ i packed the car, and ran up to the woman~
she couldnt speak english so i asked the drivers around who gather to help me ask the woman how much it was worth and all she could say was i should give her anything my mind wants,

yes again i dipped my hand and handed over N3,000 and she took my hands (both of em) and said something in fulanish~ God knows what~ and then the drivers thanked me for stopping, but now im scared i could be hurt again cos some beggers are not what they seem to be~

what im complaining about is that ~ under certain conditions especially around the needy, i dont seem to know what i do around them,its like im possesed or something and i get self pity and render every sort of financial help i can and when im done i begin to get scared, i dont know who to complain to so i decided to bring it forward here,,
what can i do cos i feel this is getting too much and it has to stop~
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Rooneyboy(m): 11:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
Buhahahahaha ! This is another tales-by-moonlight . I didnt know 190 was such a good story teller. Ride on uncle, i dey feel u.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Rooneyboy(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
Just curious bro , if u give #1500 and #3000 every other day of the month , what would be left of ur salary ?
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 30, 2010
Rooneyboy:

Buhahahahaha ! This is another tales-by-moonlight . I didnt know 190 was such a good story teller.     Ride on uncle, i dey feel u.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by sistajay(f): 12:30am On Jan 30, 2010
Poster

I laff out loud, you are the king of comedy for here!!  grin
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by unitee(f): 12:36am On Jan 30, 2010
@190 I will believe those people you claim to help not you my bro
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by googles: 12:39am On Jan 30, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=13pt]well i dont think they are beggars if you caused the nunu hawker's accident its just the right thing for you to stop and apologise and prolly pay her and the [/size][size=13pt] small boy case  . .u are prolly a very compasionate and sympathetic person[/size]**though i find that hard to believe  lipsrsealed [size=13pt]buts its good to have a good heart[/size]
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by bubugul(f): 12:49am On Jan 30, 2010
190 Nwanne m nwoke, emela nkuja.
All you did, you did 4 God. he is watchn you as he is using u,
because he shall reward you in 100 folds
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Abekeade08(f): 1:27am On Jan 30, 2010
190, you too get story.

If this story is true though, I applaud for having a kind heart.
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 9:38am On Jan 30, 2010
yes i know that the nunu wasnt a begger but i have compassion for anybody
who especially finds himself or herself in a terrible state
I tend to go with the idea of helping someone i dont know over someone i know
i dont know why you peeps wouldnt believe me~ its ok sha~@lest its my personality on nland that
probably caused it,

[s]im feeling sick this morning and so cant really talk[/s], Goodmorning
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 10:16am On Jan 30, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2010
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Dalby(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2010
You don't have a problem, keep doing what you are doing! but if you are religious, then you already have your reward by advertising your deed
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2010
You know that you are doing something good, abi U just want us to know
HEY grin
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by nellaluv(f): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2010
hmmmn lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2010
who went to dig out this old threadi~
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 3:26pm On Apr 10, 2010
*mimics* can u giv a bro #5,000?
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by 190: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2010
^^
Nope!
Re: I Need Help Nairalanders by daduke2k(m): 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
190:

but i have compassion for anybody
who especially finds himself or herself in a terrible state
I tend to go with the idea of helping someone i dont know over someone i know

wot do u say 2 dat?

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Ccna Hardware Lab W/ Training Manuals / Troller Incubator For Sale / Divide Nigeria In Two, Says Muammar Gaddafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.