Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Was A Ketogenic Lifestyle Thomas! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Was A Ketogenic Lifestyle Thomas! (941 Views)

Cauliflower Rice Recipe- Ketogenic Or Low Carb Lifestyle / I Was Served Groundnuts, Garden Egg, Coke, Sweet At A Wedding Today Pics / Learn How To Bake Conventional And Ketogenic Cakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Ketogenic Lifestyle Thomas! by chrisfarm: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
We are much here, but how many people are actually practicing this lifestyle faithfully. But that's not what am writing today. Am writing on being a Keto Thomas. My christian brethren here known the story of Thomas Jesus disciple John 20 v 24-29. I was like thomas thinking I will not lose weight to my desire size. I have tried several ways of losing weight to no good result. But I noticed that there's this calabar woman restaurant that I use to eat lunch in, anytime I eat there consecutively for 1month I add weight. And ask me my favourite food there is eba or fufu with vegetable or atama soup. So when I heard carb and weight I reason it with that calabar kitchen. But I still have my doubt like most of u here. But am writing this to encourage u and tell u to start. Keto is actually cheap and enjoyable. I encourage u to get to ur desire weight then enjoy good health and also get to enjoy some more food options. But u have to start now as fat can't wait for u.
Chris Nwagu

(1) (Reply)

Crunchy Smoked Catfish (best I Have Seen And Very Affordable). / You Can Now Buy Garri Low And Sell At A Sweet Profit / How To Make Nigerian Chin-chin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.