Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Suggestion To Seun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Suggestion To Seun (612 Views)

Suggestion To Moderators On BANNING! *fellow Nlanders Wat Do U Think* / My Suggestion To Seun Regarding Nairaland / My Suggestion How To Improve Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Suggestion To Seun by justcool(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2010
I thank you immensely for crating this Nairaland, which has helped me a lot. Below is a suggestion for you

Seun I think that the religion forum is conjested. You did a good thing by crating the Islam child forum. I think the religion forum will function better if you create another child forum for Christains, and another one for New Age movements, or spirituality. Or even, it will be nice if you open one child forum for adherents of the Grail Message.

I think this will reduce a lot of friction and insults among posters. I noticed that the friction between Muslims and Christians reduced when you opened the Islam child forum.

This is just my humble suggestion. What do you think?
Re: My Suggestion To Seun by mamagee3(f): 12:01am On Jan 30, 2010
I sleep in investments. tongue
Re: My Suggestion To Seun by justcool(m): 12:13am On Jan 30, 2010
mama-gee:

I sleep in investments. tongue

What do you mean. Please explain to me, I don't understand.
Re: My Suggestion To Seun by Tudor6(f): 2:56am On Jan 30, 2010
And where did you get this ridiculous idea that insults between xtians and muslims reduced with the creation of the islam board?

(1) (Reply)

Why Must Iwu Go? / For Sale Brand New: Apple Iphone 3g S 32gb Unlocked @220usd, / Rugged Man With 9ice. Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.