Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Miracles Galour As Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph Prays For Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracles Galour As Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph Prays For Members (536 Views)

Apostle Omotosho Tope Joseph 74 Prophecies For 2019 / The Hand Of God Is On Saraki' - Prophet Omotosho Makes Shocking Revelation / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracles Galour As Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph Prays For Members by Triton1996(m): 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Prophet Omotosho Tope Joseph is a man of God whose depth for prophecies, miracles is second to non. He is popular for his Live video on Facebook which in turn bless a lot of people. Lately, it has been a miracle galour for his members and followers as they have been healed, touched , protected, gotten their heart desires through the man of God.

Below is a compilation of some of the many miracles that has happened through him

‘’God of my father OTJ is too faith to fail. Early hours of this morning my mum woke up calling out to me to bring my mantle, anointing oil and blood of sprinkling I got up went to meet her in the bathroom put some communion in the water she was pouring on her head so she poured more of the water on her on head and her body and later went back to bed. I couldn’t call daddy that morning because my phone was down. Around past 6am she was asking my cousin to bring her paracetamol so I went to her and asked her what exactly the issue was, she explained and then I called daddy he didn’t pick and he sent me a message on whatsapp that he was in church so i replied telling him the situation at home he asked me to Lay my hands on my mum and say the God of OTJ my father make her whole within 30 minutes I did and she was relieved and we went to church. Daddy called while we were in church and I told him we were in church when we closed I called again daddy didn’t pick he later called and prayed with my mum he asked me to stand behind my mum and she fell under the unction and daddy also asked her to vomit whatever she ate that was responsible for the attack she did and glory to God my mum is back on her feet again and going about preparing her lesson note now. Daddy God bless you and greater grace sir . sis Jennifer N’’

‘’God just heal me of shape pain I have been having on my kneel through the prayer of Pastor OTJ

Daddy thank you very much more Grace and Anointing to your ministry in Jesus mighty name Amen’’

Mr. Roland E. (Edo State, Nigeria)

‘’I want to specially thank the God of Bishop David Oyedepo who is also mightily at work in Apostle OTJ ministry for His urgent and divine intervention in my life & marriage! I have been married for some years now & conception has been an issue! Exactly a week ago, my family was visited by Apostle OTJ for a prayer session & it was revealed during the prayer session that four persons among my bridal train during my wedding are responsible for the several miscarriages I have been experiencing since I got married. These four persons connived together to make me barren but our God is bigger than them. Truly, our God is always on time for divine vengeance. In my sleep @night, I saw exactly four persons among my bridal train on their knees begging me for forgiveness that what happened was in the past that I should please forgive them. I have come to give all glory to God for using His servant Apostle OTJ to visit my situation urgently and I believe that my testimony will be perfected in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen! ‘’

Mrs. A. A. Matthew ( Calabar, CRS, Nigeria)

‘’To God alone be all the Glory! I have come to testify to God’s Goodness upon my life & health. For some days now I have not been able to stand for up to 5minutes without experiencing pains & hot sensations on my afflicted leg but after a divine visitation by the power of the holy spirit via a prayer session held in my house this morning by Apostle OTJ & two other brothers I began to feel no more pains & I could even stand & work around my house immediately and I know for sure that my God in heaven will perfect my healings in Jesus Mighty Name,Amen! To Him alone be all the praise!

Sister Faith (Calabar,CRS Nigeria)’’

‘’I here to return all the glory to my miracle working God. …the one who cancelled doctors report that my baby will have problem with her legs and will not be able to walk except we involve a therapist but they forgot that the God of omotosho who is the only therapist i know has a different report..my baby has started walking on Friday 10/6/2017 without the help of a therapist. …thanks to MOG. ..TOPE JOSEPH OMOTOSHO…for his intercession on behalf of my family’’

Mrs Uche..Calabar.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Catholic Church / Whats Your Take On Freewill? / Help I Hardly Drop Offering In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.