Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Was Apga Chairman In Uk, [video, Transcript] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Was Apga Chairman In Uk, [video, Transcript] (397 Views)

Wadume: Police Arrest APGA Chairman, Islamic Cleric, 6 Others / Anambra Election: Polling Unit Results Show Obiano Has Won – APGA Chairman, Oye / Nnamdi Kanu Was Not Jobless Before He Embarked On IPOB And Biafra Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Apga Chairman In Uk, [video, Transcript] by OneHead: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OADo_mOKCP4
Kanu's words translated to English by Ik Ndubuisi (OneHead)

SOURCE: NAAIJA.COM

Greetings

We have finally arrived, we have reached the River Head.

The reason i call Igwe my Lord is because he his the chief priest of of a holy land

Aguleri is a holy place and the origination of all of us.

What we are only begging our leader is one vital thing we all know.

My cause of my joy today is finding myself standing before His royal Majesty talking and the whole world is watching and listening.

What i am saying is this, Anytime i am on my robe praying, i am not mad, now you see, When we talk of Israel, talk of the holy place of the lord in our struggle for biafra, We are not mad and so i greet the people of this town, It is a great town because people from here are great persons who do great things in all works of life

If you are an Ibo person, a Biafran, then you are rooted in this Land, I pray in the name of of the Lord most high, creator of heaven and earth, the beginning and the end that he will bless this community, He will bless His Royal Majesty, He will bless all of us, anyone is wants the good, success and progress.

The governor is from aguleri, right?, i came into anambra yesterday,i went to a couple of places and[Paused]

Igwe, please permit me to say this .

Despite the fact i my heart is bitter, i would say it loud and clear,

THERE'S NO TIME GOVERNOR WILLIE OBIANO INSTRUCTED THE POLICE OR THE ARMY TO SHOOT ON OUR SIBLINGS.

I don't lay false accusations on people, i said it before and i know he heard it but what i am begging HRM to tell the Governor is our dissatisfaction about him is this, He has not said they should stop killing his people....

READ FULL TRANSCRIPT

http://www.naaija.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-former-apga-chairman-uk-video/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Biafra 10yrs Ago And Biafra Now!!! / ‘A Terrible War Is Raging Between The Cabal And Osinbajo’ / Governor Dankwanbo: The Easy Going Achiever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.