Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,691 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! (1514 Views)

Nollywood Stars Who Dumped Acting And Became Pastor / New York Dancer Leaks Explicit Photo Of Rapper Dave East Eating Her Bu** / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by tkgz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money by Flaunting Her Bu!m Online (Photos)
An Instagram model who shows off her humongous backside to make millions has revealed how she got her massive assets
Cam-girl Courtney Barnes
A brainy graduate of Economics has dropped her certificate for a career as a model showing off her massive 59 inch booty to her online fans.
According to a report online, Cam-girl Courtney Barnes, 32 who took three rounds of illegal bu!tt shots six years ago to make her bu!m massive in the US. After the surgery, she ended up with a much bigger behind than she expected, but the Internet star is now able to use her sizeable assets to her benefit.
Revealing details about how it all started, she said told TheMirror: “One thing that I did learn in economics is that it’s about having a product that people want – and my product is myself right now.
“I want to show men, women, and children that it is possible to be beautiful, smart, and have a big ass.”
The woman who is popularly known as Miss Miami, initially decided to have the illegal silicone injections after working as a dancer whilst studying.
Courtney said: “It was a risk I was willing to take at the time and I was lucky not to have any complications.
“I was naive and I admit I didn’t know what I was putting in my body, but at the time a lot of women in Florida were getting it done and I found a local women who could do it.”

See More At: http://www.sungist.info/wow-meet-graduate-um-online-photos/

Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by AntiWailer: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
I respect women who flaunt smartness.
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
So ugly these butt implants, makes the babe look deformed
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by mofeoluwadassah: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
dis is serious..... cool
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by Hotshawarma(m): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
See as her Yansh be like aba road
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by EmyLeo(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
low self-esteem is a disease , love yourself the way you were created...
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by Comradetega(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
She be mumu I don talk my own,,heavily ikeba when go dey drag her back if she dey run,,she will regret later in life when she is old,,mumu,,

GET OFF MY FRONT
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by optional1(f): 6:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
papikush see what you want here
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by youngin(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
And she read economics... Smh
Re: WOW!! Meet The Graduate Who Dumped Her Career To Make Money By Flaunting Her Bu! by emerazz(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
[/color]LOLZ THE FUNNY TIN IS DAT ALL VIEWERS CLICKED TO C D BUTT NW DE R FORMING VEX gringringrin[color=#000099]

(1) (Reply)

See This Picture Of Rihanna In NYSC Khaki / Tekno Loved Up With US Model, Shanice Belize In Video Shoot / Tekno Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.