Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Are You A Bastard? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You A Bastard? (719 Views)

Do You Know Where Bastard Is In The Holy Bible? See It / Bleep You Jesus, You Bastard / OAP Daddy Freeze Shares Another Angle 'you Are A Spiritual Bastard If...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Although we are all created by him, but not all his... For once we're born-again, them did we become his children... And we know that who the lORD loves, he chastens... If you can sin, as a born again Christian, without being chastened by the LORD. Bro and sisters, you' re a bastard!!! You're not his... Your not of GOD... They more the gift, the more the chastening and grace...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
And some will be like: Why me, why me! Others can do it, but once I does it , it's a problem...
Why was I born in a strict Christian home? Why can't I be like others?
But remember, all things happen for good of those that love GOD...
Your pains, the sorrows, the punishments where meant to teach you a lesson, to make you stronger... Before you were born, I can tell you Satan already knows you...
Re: Are You A Bastard? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:
Although we are all created by him, but not all his... For once we're born-again, them did we become his children... And we know that who the lORD loves, he chastens... If you can sin, as a born again Christian, without being chastened by the LORD. Bro and sisters, you' re a bastard!!! You're not his... Your not of GOD... They more the gift, the more the chastening and grace...

What about if a man sin all his life then on his death bed he run to a born again church, and get chastened. Will he be refused by the pastor (on what ground)?! Won't he therefore be OF GOD?!

So technically a man can do all the shiit he desires in his life, and when he gets closer to death, joins born again( or whatever) church.... And this man would be just as good a disciple as you, bwaaaaaah!!!
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

What about if a man sin all his life then on his death bed he run to a born again church, and get chastened. Will he be refused by the pastor (on what ground)?! Won't he therefore be OF GOD?!

So technically a man can do all the shiit he desires in his life, and when he gets closer to death, joins born again( or whatever) church.... And this man would be just as good a disciple as you, bwaaaaaah!!!
First, I'm not a good disciple... Only GOD is good. If he's ignorant why not. but if he was once enlightened, not possible. Dead will come upon him, like a thief before he repents...
Re: Are You A Bastard? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:
First, I'm not a good disciple... Only GOD is good. If he's ignorant why not. but if he was once enlightened, not possible. Dead will come upon him, like a thief before he repents...

So you mean that your GOOD god will kill someone that ask for forgiveness?! That doesn't sound like a "good" god to me. Are you sure of what you are saying? I think you should ask your pastor before giving the wrong answers here

3 Likes

Re: Are You A Bastard? by Wilgrea7(m): 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:

this is a very offensive post.. if i tackle you, you guys will start calling me atheist... non Christians are no more bastard children to the judeochristian God than you being a bastard child to Amen ra or Zeus or Allah or Vishnu... you don't even know what it really means to be born again.. the nicene creed is nothing close to being born again.. so wake up and stop insulting others.. we are all children of God and part of God.. the prodigal son remained the son.. it wasn't called the prodigal stranger.. wake up

Before you were born, I can tell you Satan already knows you...

you are giving a red dude with a tail way more power than it could ever dream of.. according to your bible, only God is supposed to know you before you were born.. not the devil whom you hype more than the God you claim to serve
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So you mean that your GOOD god will kill someone that ask for forgiveness?! That doesn't sound like a "good" god to me. Are you sure of what you are saying? I think you should ask your pastor before giving the wrong answers here
Satan's plan is for all humanity to rot in hell with him... Satan doesn't mind carnal Christians. But if a carnal Christian, says in his heart:I will feed my lust as my heart disires... Hoping he will repent on sickbed, he's fooling himself. Satan will strike him down, before he repents....
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

this is a very offensive post.. if i tackle you, you guys will start calling me atheist... non Christians are no more bastard children to the judeochristian God than you being a bastard child to Amen ra or Zeus or Allah or Vishnu... you don't even know what it really means to be born again.. the nicene creed is nothing close to being born again.. so wake up and stop insulting others.. we are all children of God and part of God.. the prodigal son remained the son.. it wasn't called the prodigal stranger.. wake up

Bro calm down...I was refering to hypocritical born again Christians... Nothing concerns atheism in my post...

you are giving a red dude with a tail way more power than it could ever dream of.. according to your bible, only God is supposed to know you before you were born.. not the devil whom you hype more than the God you claim to serve[\quote]

Bro, our Stars appear years before we're born. Satan invented astrology if you don't know bro.
And we all have a star in our foreheads. The brighter the destiny, the brighter the star..
Satan tried to kill JESUS, Tru Herod
The same with moses Tru Pharaoh.
Satan is the lORD of this world...
He can manipulate anyone not in Christ Jesus.
Grow up...
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye BASTARDS, and not sons.
Hebrews:12:6-8
Re: Are You A Bastard? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:
Satan's plan is for all humanity to rot in hell with him... Satan doesn't mind carnal Christians. But if a carnal Christian, says in his heart:I will feed my lust as my heart disires... Hoping he will repent on sickbed, he's fooling himself. Satan will strike him down, before he repents....

Sadly we see these polithieves living way above their 80s, with stolen loot... In churches everywhere. Did they get a free pass from satan?!
Re: Are You A Bastard? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:

Satan invented astrology if you don't know bro.

Did satan tell you this personally?

NoWorries7:

And we all have a star in our foreheads. The brighter the destiny, the brighter the star..

Evidence?, have you seen these stars?

NoWorries7:

No historical evidence to show that Herod I order mass infant killings to murder Jesus. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Innocents#Historicity

NoWorries7:

Same with the moses story https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses#Historicity

NoWorries7:

Grow up

You too

1 Like

Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Sadly we see these polithieves living way above their 80s, with stolen loot... In churches everywhere. Did they get a free pass from satan?!
What's better? being corrected or being left to walk, in one's on lust. Which ends in destruction in hell fire.
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Psalm:92:7
Re: Are You A Bastard? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:
What's better? being corrected or being left to walk, in one's on lust. Which ends in destruction in hell fire.
When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever:
Psalm:92:7

To tell you the truth, I'd rather live a confirmed life of sex and rock n roll, and then repent on my sick bed (just in case)... Than living a miserable life, hoping for something for some imaginary paradise.
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

To tell you the truth, I'd rather live a confirmed life of sex and rock n roll, and then repent on my sick bed (just in case)... Than living a miserable life, hoping for something for some imaginary paradise.
Going to heaven is not by works... It's a gift, Tru mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. To the merciful, he will show Mercy.
Re: Are You A Bastard? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:
Going to heaven is not by works... It's a gift, Tru mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. To the merciful, he will show Mercy.

So you think that a man on his sickbed won't be "merciful"?
Re: Are You A Bastard? by NoWorries7(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So you think that a man on his sickbed won't be "merciful"?
No not it. I mean how the person, lived his life. Has he loved his neighbor as himself? Most people, who are very MERCIFUL... Are seen repenting before death. Being preached right on sickbed and accepting JESUS CHRIST... You see the hand of GOD, awakening their spirit, to accept him... It's hard, for a very MERCIFUL man... Not to see heaven. Love is the greatest quality, a man can ever have...
Re: Are You A Bastard? by Wilgrea7(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
NoWorries7:

Bro calm down...I was refering to hypocritical born again Christians... Nothing concerns atheism in my post...
i was talking about non-christians in general.. not atheists.. thanks for the clarification tho..

Bro, our Stars appear years before we're born. Satan invented astrology if you don't know bro.
satan invented astrology as much as he invented cars.. humans found a way to read star patters.. that's what gave birth to astrology.. reading stars isn't bad in general.. its when it gets more esoteric and is being used wrongly.. that's when its bad.. there are mysteries in this world.. it's wrong to attribute everything to an entity that was not even recognized as anything before..

we all have potential... we choose our destinies.. at least to an extent.. how did you know we have stars on our foreheads? you're already bringing aspects of astrology which you claim the devil created..

Satan is the lORD of this world...
He can manipulate anyone not in Christ Jesus.
Grow up...

regardless of the fact that there was no historical evidence of any killing of all first born either in the case of pharaoh or Jesus, you need to understand that humans must be held responsible for their actions.. no shifting it to the not so powerful devil.. the ‘lords' of this world are humans.. not the devil.. humans start wars.. cause destructions.. humans have sides.. emotions... love.. hate.. joy.. jealousy.. anger... the greatest is love.. majority of human actions are a result of the emotions they yield to.. there are people that have done good things and impacted lives positively.. people from other religions.. humans need to learn to control their emotions instead of blaming the devil for manipulating them

(1) (Reply)

Is Satan God's Sheepdog? - Paul Ellis / Is It Biblical To Take And Eat Food From Other Religions? / Rev Frs Mbaka, Obimma Supremacy Battle Gets Messier As Followers Join Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.