Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him (906 Views)

Nwizulams Uju Emerges The Only Student With A First Class Hons, In BBA In Ghana / UNIUYO: Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise In Philosophy Class (photos) / Professor Sophie Oluwole Is Dead (First Nigerian Female Phd Holder In Philosophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Your advice, pls.

I studied Philosophy and graduated with 3.53 (i.e. 2.1). I intend to study further, for either M.A in Diplomatic Studies/related course or M.ED in a similar or related course. My challenge now, is will my "pass" in Mathematics as one of the at O'levels subjects be accepted by Nigerian Universities for post graduate studies? If yes, which University and perhaps, the course they offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by GogetterMD(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sighs. Who requests for your O level result for a postgrad degree
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
GogetterMD:
Sighs. Who requests for your O level result for a postgrad degree
A University I read its advert for application into their post graduate studies stated it.
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by GogetterMD(m): 7:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abujaexpress:
A University I read its advert for application into their post graduate studies stated it.
The school ain't serious
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
The time you don waste for school no do you, you still won waste another. my brother, the witches in your village hold u tight.
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Niyeal(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Rewrite waec. tell your principal that na only u waka come and mathematics
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2017
GogetterMD:

The school ain't serious
So, O'level result is not a preliquisite for post graduate studies?
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:
The time you don waste for school no do you, you still won waste another. my brother, the witches in your village hold u tight.
Pls come simpler and a little civil in your comment.
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Abujaexpress:
Pls come simpler and a little civil in your comment.

I speak in parables bro. grin
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by GogetterMD(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2017
Abujaexpress:
So, O'level result is not a preliquisite for post graduate studies?
It shouldn't be. Foreign schools don't request that

1 Like

Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 9:51am On Jul 04, 2017
HenryDion:

I speak in parables bro. grin
So, what were you trying to convey with your parables?
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Abujaexpress:
So, were you trying to convey with your parables?

I think the few wise ones have already decipher the parable. So, I will pass
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by femi4: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Abujaexpress:
Your advice, pls.

I studied Philosophy and graduated with 3.53 (i.e. 2.1). I intend to study further, for either M.A in Diplomatic Studies/related course or M.ED in a similar or related course. My challenge now, is will my "pass" in Mathematics as one of the at O'levels subjects be accepted by Nigerian Universities for post graduate studies? If yes, which University and perhaps, the course they offer.

Thanking you in anticipation.
You don't need o levels for master
Re: He has B.A (Hons) in Philosophy (2.1). Read his next move and advise him by Abujaexpress: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
femi4:
You don't need o levels for master
Okay, thanks

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno W3 Not Charging Even After Repairing At Calcare / Caleb University Convocation / Who Knows FUTA (rederal University Of Technology Akure) Merit Admission Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.