Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Dream Dictionary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Dictionary (793 Views)

See The Definition Of "Satan" By Urban Dictionary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream Dictionary by Joshua11(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
A

- ANGEL DREAM, It is the wish of every child of God to encounter the true angel of God in their dream. On a more serious note,if you see an angel around you in the dream, it means the angel of God is guiding and delivering you from certain spiritual attacks.Do not fear or dismayed, you are under divine insurance. TREATMENT: Ps 34:7,Ps 91:11

- AIRPORT DREAM, If you dream that you are at the airport about to travel out of the country, it means your desire to leave the country to your preferred country would manifest soon if you pray and work hard. But if you miss your flight at the airport, it shows you are being programmed not to leave. TREATMENT: Deal with your foundation. Isa 40:31

-  ALCOHOL DREAM: To drink alcohol is to harbor sin and fornication. If you drink alcohol in the dream, it means that you are putting your life at a great risk or loss. It could lead to death, memory loss and severe sickness. Those who still drink alcohol should repent before problems multiplies Isa 59:2, Rom 8:35

- ADOPTION DREAM: Adoption is a case of adopting a child. If you dream where you adopt a child in the dream, if you are an expected mother, congratulations, God has decided to use that child to invite and open your womb. If this dream is regularly, kindly visit a government where you may wish to adopt a child of your desire. Care for the baby and take the baby as your child. You shall see the result of this positive aspect of this dream in Jesus name.  TREATMENT: My Father, give me my own child, in Jesus name. (Isa 65:24)

- ANIMAL DREAM: Seeing animal pursuing you in the dream which indicates spiritual assassins. Enemy always uses snakes, dogs, cats, cows etc, to trouble their victims in the dream. It is dangerous when you keep seeing animals in the dream, for instance, snakes biting you, dog barking at you, cat pursing you as if you have aggreement with him. Lion disturbing you. All this dream means that your foundation is weak. It is time stand up and destroy every ancestral powers using strange animals to attack people at the edge of their breakthrough. Going for deliverance is advisable! TREATMENT: Every power using strange animals to trouble my destiny, die, in Jesus name. (Is 54:15-17, Matt 11;12)

- ARREST DREAM: This is a spiritual imprisonment and manipulations. For example, when you see police etc that arrest you for the crime you did not committ, It is the plans of the devil to cage you in the prison-yard of delay, setback and regret. If you fail to pray and fastagainst it, it could catch up with you in the physical realm. But more often than not, pray against any false allegation. Spiritual arrest is the total arrest of your God's blessings in your life by the devil. When a man is arrested in the dream, his dreams becomes useless. When a woman is arrested in her marriage, her marriages suffers. General symptoms are, police case, sorrow, hardship, lack, inability to fulfil destiny, sickness and disappointments. TREATMENTS: Anywhere you have been arrested spiritually, you are set free today, in Jesus name. READ: Acts 16:25-40, Oba 1:17, Ps 59:1. I refuse to be arrested by the devil

Read more from here: www.evangelistjoshuaorekhie.com
Re: Dream Dictionary by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2017
With all due respect and not to mock, but I truly wonder how people can remember such exact events & details about their dreams?
I know King Nebuchadnezzar remembered his long dream....but I just marvel at this.
I remember bits and pieces....if I remember anything at all...
Brother, may I ask how you know what each of those specific topics that you listed mean?
Re: Dream Dictionary by Kyase(m): 4:57am On Jul 06, 2017
Ngo40:
With all due respect and not to mock, but I truly wonder how people can remember such exact events & details about their dreams?
I know King Nebuchadnezzar remembered his long dream....but I just marvel at this.
I remember bits and pieces....if I remember anything at all...
Brother, may I ask how you know what each of those specific topics that you listed mean?
lol
Re: Dream Dictionary by WooodSI: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Dreams are short stories that we create in our minds when we sleep. These could be of different types: romantic, fun, weird and frightening. It is natural that we try to make sense of what is happening in our brain during the night. However, many believe that interpretation of dreams is useless, cause in the end these will mean anything. Anyway, there are people who try to dig deeper into the dreaming process. The hardest thing is it to find a proper interpretation, though Psychologium dream dictionary sheds light upon some of the darkest and strangest dreams, providing comprehensive and true information.
Re: Dream Dictionary by goodspeed963(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
WooodSI:
Dreams are short stories that we create in our minds when we sleep. These could be of different types: romantic, fun, weird and frightening. It is natural that we try to make sense of what is happening in our brain during the night. However, many believe that interpretation of dreams is useless, cause in the end these will mean anything. Anyway, there are people who try to dig deeper into the dreaming process. The hardest thing is it to find a proper interpretation, though Psychologium dream dictionary sheds light upon some of the darkest and strangest dreams, providing comprehensive and true information.
nice looking site

(1) (Reply)

How Frank Edwards Changed The Story Of A Young Street Begger (A True Life Story) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Aka Dancing Senator Leads Praise And Worship In Church / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.