Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me (6276 Views)

My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me / What Do You Think Happens When You Switch Off Your Phones ? / Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Joel3(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
hello, I was trying to figure out something.

I met her newly and we exchange number. on getting home I was trying to call her but the mtn number keep saying switch off and unavailable.

but after about an hour I got a Call from her directly, although flashing which I called back. and I didn't bother to inform her I was trying to call her before. but I was wondering if she by any means got notified I called early.??
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Epositive(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
you should've informed her and save yourself the stress smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by ifyeez: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
There's no way she could ve known orless she activated voice mail, anyway she flashed cos she likes you, you ve gotten a jackpot so ride on. Free nacks

8 Likes

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Joel3(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
I am not asking if she like me or not. only asking about the technicality if she can be notified telecom that I called early as it was switch off before.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Joel3(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
ifyeez:
There's no way she could ve known orless she activated voice mail, anyway she flashed cos she likes you, you ve gotten a jackpot so ride on. Free nacks
I think she have a voicemail activated.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by jworos(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
She was notified, I had that service activated earlier.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by adekola02(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Joel3:
I am not asking if she like me or not. only asking about the technicality if she can be notified telecom that I called early as it was switch off before.
... most of dis network providers have this call notifications even if the recipient phone is offline, they get the notification once they are back online... am sure she got ur notification
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by benzene00: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2017
ifyeez:
so a girl liking you is a jackpot to you?

Generation of nowadays

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by adexdon(m): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
yea

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Joel3(m): 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
jworos:
how did you activated it?
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by kennyonthrone(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Joel3:
it's activate bro #no offence#

1 Like

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
missed call notification alert, u get it even if your phone has being switched off for one month, as soon as u turn on your phone.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know about Airtel but MTN and Glo has that service... My phone isn't usually off but I know I get notifications if it's off and someone​ dailed the line at those times. I don't know how to activate it or deactivate it.. I think it's automated but try calling your Network's customer service if they could activate it for you if yours isn't activated.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by ifyeez: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
benzene00:
so a girl liking you is a jackpot to you?

Generation of nowadays
Hummm yes ke, because with time she will end up liking another person or a kid or even money too. So it's jackpot coz it last for a while, use it while it last.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by crackhouse(m): 2:22am On Jul 04, 2017
jworos:
that service is no longer available.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by TulsaOklahoma: 3:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Nobody: 3:19am On Jul 04, 2017
DOUBLE INVEST (200% ON NAIRA AND BITCOIN).

It is a Platform on TELEGRAM APP that Pays you 200% on a fixed amount you Invested in
2⃣4⃣hrs.
This Platform started Operations in April,2017 and has Paid over 12,000 USERS, And still working till Date. It is designed to work 24/7 without closing Hours.

✔️ INVESTMENTS ARE SECURED �%

✔️ YOU CAN INVEST EITHER IN NAIRA AND BITCOIN OR BOTH.

✔️ EASY USE (ONLY TELEGRAM USERS CAN JOIN)

✔️ REFERRAL OPTIONAL,10% COMMISSION BONUS.

✔️ PROMPT PAYOUT 24/7

✔️ OVER 12,000 ACTIVE INVESTORS CURRENTLY.

✔️ AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWAL EVERY 24HRS.

✔️ PROMPT REPLIES FROM HELPDESK.

It is a Diversified Platform,Where you INVEST on EITHER:

✅ NAIRA (N20,000)
✅ BITCOIN (0.02BTC)
And Get Paid
✅ NAIRA (N40,000)
✅ BITCOIN (N0.04BTC)
in 2⃣4⃣HOURS

�ALL YOU NEED TO JOIN:

✔️(NAIRA)
1. Bank Account
2. N20,000 Funds
3.TELEGRAM App on your Phone

✔️(BITCOIN)
1. Bitcoin Wallet
2. Funded with 0.02BTC
3. TELEGRAM App on your Phone.

Kindly make the Decision of Turning your Funds to Wealth with a trusted Platform(DOUBLE INVEST) and JOIN US NOW!

�����
http:///DoubleInvestBot
�����

All Rights Reserved
DOUBLE INVEST ©2017

Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Engrhamza: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2017
3 FACTS ABOUT FINANCIAL FREEDOM
1) The guarantee way to financial freedom is not through savings but through investing in systems that pay you........

2) You don't attain financial freedom by living below your means but by increasing your means.

3) You make a living by what you do..but you attain financial freedom by building a system that will eventually work for you ..

DO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS ?
DO YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE?
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GRAB THIS OPPORTUNITY DURING THIS RECESSION PERIOD?
ARE YOU WILLING TO EARN MORE THAN YOUR REGULAR 9-5 PAY JOB ?

LISTEN TO THIS SHORT MONOLOGUE >>>>> www.10yearsleft.net
After you listen to that ,now make a decision if you want to own your life today !!

get to know more about our group on http://c21fg.com/

If you're forward thinking enough and you want to create your own future, kindly indicate your interest by filling out our eligibility form below:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSefobvfAA42y2UE8TxOOnCyg2bfP7LMHSmSXEFVafaqe0aPEg/viewform
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by moshood521: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
If it is etisalat dea do notify if u gat a missed call by textin u d callers number
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by chinedujones(m): 11:06am On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:
yes she can! It's called missed (MCN) missed call notification service,
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by jworos(m): 11:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:
the service has been stopped
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:

Network failure can inform you that a Line is switched off.

I called a line 5 times, later, the person called back. Not a regular caller or friend.

Network restricted area. Your call may appear as a flash on her phone.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by decub: 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:
It's by sending a text "MCN" to "131".

MTN has long stopped theirs but that of ETISALAT is still working.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
Joel3:
she Was Notified.
Re: I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me by kulex2k1(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2017
Naughtysite:

Network failure can inform you that a Line is switched off.

I called a line 5 times, later, the person called back. Not a regular caller or friend.

Network restricted area. Your call may appear as a flash on her phone.

Thats your answer right there....

(1) (Reply)

Hack! Nokia V3 No Pc / 3 Android Phones With More Than 6000mah Battery That Doesn't Cost A Fortune / Pic: When Someone Forgot His Iphone 6 In A Bus..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.