Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London (636 Views)

Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force / Enugu Guber: I Won’t Be A Cog In The Wheel Of State’s Progress, Says Ayogu Eze / Onnoghen, A Clog In The Wheel Of Justice- MURIC Attacks CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by NewsCanTell: 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
A Nigerian boy identified as Emmanuel Ugochukwu survived freezing temperatures after stowing away in the front wheels of Medview Aircraft from Lagos to London and back.

http://newscantell..com/2017/07/nigerian-man-stowed-away-in-wheel-of.html

Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by ifyeez: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Buhari ve finished us, he wanted to visit Buhari in UK by fire by force

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by nddydamzi(f): 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
him be one go bring back buhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by doctimonyeka(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
I curse every spirit of poverty from this nation in Jesus name...

I won't condemn you... No one knows your story or what you have been through... I can only pray for you..

Boy, don't worry, your turn to hammer will come...

God bless you Great man..
Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by seunny4lif(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wow
Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by DLuciano: 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
buhari caused it!
Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by conductor5: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2017
Igbo kwenu. An average Igbo kid is more intelligent than 1000 Arewa elders, 800 Yoruba elders, 50 Emirs and 200 obas. grin wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Stowed Away In The Wheel Of Medview Aircraft From Lagos To London by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017

(1)

Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari’s Aide For Celebrating “buharism” A New Dictionary Word / I Spit On Kashamu If This Is True!!! / BIAFRA: Uwazurike Tackles Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.