Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists (553 Views)

COVID-19 Patient Who Escaped From Delta Intercepted By Enugu Taskforce / 20-Year-Old Housemaid Narrates Ordeal At The Hands Of Her Bosses. Photo / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by emekanairaland(m): 7:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
It happened on July 2, 2017 after Sunday service. She went to church to celebrate her birthday with Christ ( Around Kurudu in Abuja), on her way back she entered Okada and noticed how a tinted glassed car was following them. Before she could say 'Jack Robinson' the car double crossed them and the Okada man pointed a gun at her. That was how they took her ohhhhh...

Thank God they noticed her ATM card and decided to branch to the bank for her to withdraw. It was on the process that my mother started calling to know where she is and God, with his infinite mercy decided to make her use our dialect (Nsukka igbo) to answer. Then one of the kidnappers succumbed to the fact that he is Same tribe and decided not to continue with the evil mission. They ( different tribes) argued bitterly inside the vehicle and dropped her on the road.

Praise God she is alive but they took all her valuables...

Please we all should be vigilant and prayerful...

The worst part is that the check points did not stop that vehicle even with a tinted glass....
Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sopè ti è o.
Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by ghettowriter(m): 7:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank God for her life. Any evil fashioned against us this remaining part of 2017 shall back fire in Jesus Name.
Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by SUPERPACK: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na Godwin.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by Oche211(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
Thank God for the life of ur sister and d fact that one of those men even had small conscience.
Maybe they are nt really ritualist bt either kidnappers or robbers.
In everything that happened, na God win at last. Glory be to his name.

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by darasimih104(m): 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
thank God for her oo

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by Vivos: 8:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Eze chitoke abiama ekele....emeleke!! Anyanaka Chineke nna!!

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Escaped From The Hands Of Ritualists by emekanairaland(m): 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
ghettowriter:
Thank God for her life. Any evil fashioned against us this remaining part of 2017 shall back fire in Jesus Name.
AMEN

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Crisis: “how I Was Wrongfully Attacked By Ikorodu Residents”facebook User / Man Mistaken For Badoo Shares His Story " I Almost Lost My Life" / Man Held For Raping Neighbor’s Mentally Sick Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.