Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite (29776 Views)

Zenith Precision Technician Position Invite / SSE Position Union Bank Cbt/interview / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Mwenmaj(f): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group.07053961773
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by marogy: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mwenmaj:
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group.07053961773
which group?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Lillysmilez(f): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please whats the pay for the greeter position
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
Pls how is their test like? I was sent an invite by this people for a DSA position. The test is tomorrow.
cc:Marogy
WhiteLavender
Dozylala.
Pls it urgent. Thanks
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2017
Welcomme:
Pls how is their test like? I was sent an invite by this people for a DSA position. The test is tomorrow.
cc:Marogy
WhiteLavender
Dozylala.
Pls it urgent. Thanks
its nothing too serious, just a function specific test. No need to study anything.
Its cbt with passages to read, after reading, you will take the test and answer based on what you read from the passage. Remember your time will only start counting when you start the test but you can read without fear of time and lastly, feel free to write down some things while reading because you wont be able to backpeddle when you start your test.
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
WhiteLavender:

its nothing too serious, just a function specific test. No need to study anything.
Its cbt with passages to read, after reading, you will take the test and answer based on what you read from the passage. Remember your time will only start counting when you start the test but you can read without fear of time and lastly, feel free to write down some things while reading because you wont be able to backpeddle when you start your test.
Goodluck.

Hello
I Was also invited for the Union Bank DSA CBT tomorrow, and u seems to know more about these things.

Please what's are the things to take along while going for the test.

And do u have an idea of what the pay structure looks like
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
WhiteLavender:

Goodluck.
Thank you sis. Pls do u know the role of DSA? I know it is a marketing stuff but do u know if it going out to meet people on street?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
kingvicking:

Hello
I Was also invited for the Union Bank DSA CBT tomorrow, and u seems to know more about these things.

Where is your own Location?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 6:39am On Oct 05, 2017
Welcomme:
Where is your own Location?

Kogi state and yours
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 7:11am On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Kogi state and yours
Mine is Jos but I will b writing it where I stay cuz I can't go to Jo's now.Do u have an idea of the salary?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2017
Welcomme:
Mine is Jos but I will b writing it where I stay cuz I can't go to Jo's now.Do u have an idea of the salary?

Not at all,
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Hello

just take your log in details along, its cbt.
Depends on your employer, its between 50k to 52k.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2017
Welcomme:
Thank you sis. Pls do u know the role of DSA? I know it is a marketing stuff but do u know if it going out to meet people on street?
its just within the banking hall, you will be given targets for atm, mobile app, internet banking etc.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by cletz991(m): 7:48am On Oct 05, 2017
How can I apply I live in Delta
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by temmybaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteLavender:

its just within the banking hall, you will be given targets for atm, mobile app, internet banking etc.
SSE s within the banking hall while DSA s outside d banking hall
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by toluzealous: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2017
pls is the marketing role on individual or collective?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
temmybaba:
SSE s within the banking hall while DSA s outside d banking hall
if you say so.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteLavender:

just take your log in details along, its cbt.
Depends on your employer, its between 50k to 52k.

Orit, thanks
Am there already but yet to be attended to. Still here sha
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Orit, thanks Am there already but yet to be attended to. Still here sha
na so o. I stayed till almost 4pm sef, no food no water. Just hang on.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteLavender:

na so o. I stayed till almost 4pm sef, no food no water.
Just hang on.

[color=#990000][/color] 4pm

O boi, that's one no be here o,
Though, dey started attending to us now, we are 4 in number & the first person is on with his test now
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Though, dey started attending to us now, we are 4 in number & the first person is on with his test now
they even had 3-4 working computers at my end. This one your side has only one computer.
It is well.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

How was d test? It was in two sections.. DSA and Greeter.. Was yours like that?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Welcomme:
How was d test? It was in two sections.. DSA and Greeter.. Was yours like that?

Mine was DSA
The material to read was much and tiring, but I did my best.
Comprises of 4 section and scored 70, 100, 65 & 89 respectively.

Waiting for their next line of action
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteLavender:

they even had 3-4 working computers at my end. This one your side has only one computer.
It is well.

Later used 3, but the test no be here o, did my best sha.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Later used 3, but the test no be here o, did my best sha.
what were your scores? If you didnt fall below 75 in each of them, then you're safe.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by toluzealous: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2017
toluzealous:
pls is the marketing role on individual or collective?
pls can someone help me with the answer?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2017
kingvicking:

Mine was DSA
The material to read was much and tiring, but I did my best.
Comprises of 4 section and scored 70, 100, 65 & 89 respectively.

Waiting for their next line of action
Person no go kill hin self... The guy I met there said I should answer the greeter questions too. I told him that I was invited for DSA, he told me to answer plua that of greeter. Did u see the greeter questions beneath the DSA questions?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2017
WhiteLavender:

what were your scores? If you didnt fall below 75 in each of them, then you're safe.
Mine was 74, 78, 85 and 90. Do u think I stand a chance?
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by kingvicking(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2017
WhiteLavender:

I scored
70, 100, 65, 89
So average is still 81,
I experienced session timeout while about to submit Prospecting, so had to rush through wen I logged back in, cos time was remaining just 3 mins, that's why I scored 65 there
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Welcomme:
Mine was 74, 78, 85 and 90. Do u think I stand a chance?
yes, you're good. Your aggregate is above 75.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by WhiteLavender(f): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
kingvicking:

I scored
70, 100, 65, 89
So average is still 81,
I experienced session timeout while about to submit Prospecting, so had to rush through wen I logged back in, cos time was remaining just 3 mins, that's why I scored 65 there
nice one. You over tried sef.
Re: Union Bank Branch Agaie,abuja 2(SSE Position) Invite by Welcomme: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2017
WhiteLavender:

yes, you're good. Your aggregate is above 75.
You have started work there right? How is the work going? How many years is the contract? Sorry for the too much questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

WAEC Invites Applicants For Aptitude Test. / 2020 Matrix Energy Group Graduate Trainee Program / He Lost His Chance Of Getting The Job Because Of Pierced Ears

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.