Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page (54370 Views)

Photos: Kika Osunde Finally Break Silence On Yutee Rone Blackmail Scandal / Actress Mercy Aigbe Stuns In Yutee Rone Dress (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Slay In Yutee Rone Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Chirowman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
this one weak me oooo abeg make una live tonto to rest na, una won kill her churchill don collect his bride price
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Codes151(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ex wives association Very shameless women!! Shame
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Dailyschoolnews: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
AND someone created this, SO we should believe?
HOW Many ex-wives did Churchill has?
So which Ex-wives is in good time to clear her ex-husband name on Social media?
There are several questions about this page/account that is questionable.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Edum13656: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
nonsense!
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Abeg make I ask oo, how many members dey dis CEA association

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by jbnm: 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2017
name should be anti tonto dike

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by riyanxeally(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
oh pls so if pokolet wants to touch its this one...abegi....bunch of sore loosers
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by segebase(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Where is bohari self
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by mexioni(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
Who wrote this nonsense ?

Tonto is a confirmed lesbian, that's a stale news, as for the hard drugs that's new to me unlike her mad addiction to smoking cigarette.
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by labake1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Churchill again

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by I888(m): 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
Who wrote this nonsense ?
bloggers.... they learned it from Lailasblog and viviangist... creating fake accounts and publishing it.

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by mbjsuki(m): 11:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Any girl that is not a lesbian is missing.

Men have too much drama and are very selfish in the sack...wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Unlike girls who are caregivers, they nurture your soul and won't stop till you've know true pleasure.

Well...expect the folks to run me down when half of them are closeted bi-sexuals or outright lesbians.
I tell all my girls; if you must cheat on me, then it better be with a girl!

This is getting more interesting.
You forget to tell us your name, address or phone number. I have some clients here for you. Please grin
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by ArchiTommy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2017
Better d**k dey here una dey serve Una self undecided
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by itsmeurLady(f): 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Wat nonsense is this?? Churchill ex-wives association Who formed this pathetic association? Was having some respect for this guy before but I just lost every iota of it. Why is he spoiling her name Everyone knew all this abt Tonto before, nor be news but still having seen all these things, u went ahead to wife her, are u not a bigger fool? Oh she sed she changed and u think change just happens overnight... Churchill never loved tonto if that be the case Cs love does not easily give up!!! Oh, u think marriage doesn't have secrets D two of them shld go and learn from their parents and stop behaving childish. To start with, a failed marriage is still something every lady/man shld pray against and be ashamed of irrespective of the cause of the marriage. When they say, come for counseling, they will not go, they will be forming I-too-kno... And to think that some ppl look up to these ppl Smh
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Eaugusta(f): 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Men have too much drama and are very selfish in the sack...wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

Unlike girls who are caregivers, they nurture your soul and won't stop till you've know true pleasure.

Well...expect the folks to run me down when half of them are closeted bi-sexuals or outright lesbians.

Oh dear, I can tell that bad experience from guys made you who you are today but its really not worth it. Come to think of it, who will in her right senses engage in lesbianism? I think you need help cus u are really in bondage though u may not know since ur mind is so engrossed in it.
Do u mean to tell me you don't want to get married someday?
Imagine the beauty of carrying your own child, having your own beautiful family, having fun with your hubby and children throwing pillows at each other, being at peace with yourself and the list is endless. There is a guy out there who will make you feel like a queen again trust me if only you are ready for it.
No matter how this have eaten deep down into you, u can get out of it; even if u don't care about what people say or think of you, think about the pains and heart-break it will cause those who really do about about you when they get to know of it and if at all you feel no body really cares, believe me so many do if only u will open ur heart to see.
I personally do; wish you the best
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by CioAngels(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Afro3:
SHOCKING!!!Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Lesbian Affairs With Abuja Based Fashion Designer, Reason Her Marriage Crashes (photos)

According information revealed on instagram page @churchill_exwives_association with reference to interview granted by Tonto Dikeh, shows she been having lesbian affairs with her partner one Yutee, a well known bisexual in Abuja metropolis and beyond. The video further revealed that she packed out from the ex- husband house with nothing and all she had was bought by her supposed lover Yutee.

The instagram page further claimed that the controversial actress Tonto Dikeh has history of wayward and reckless lifestyle of smoking, lesbianism‎ and flirting before she got married with the believe that she has found God. The lesbian lover Yutee Rone is believed to be an Abuja Based fashion designer married to notable billionaire who manages legitimate oil firm. Rone has sometime according to the shocking instagram post, that she had flings with a married Hollywood Actress " Natalie Nunn" 

The mind blowing report did not spear the ex - husband of the two women in the account above Churchill Olakunle. As he was blamed of travelling over ‎the places in the name of business at the expense of the sanctity of his marriages. It was sighted that his continued absence from the presence of his ex- wife Tonto Dike whose bride pride he collected back recently, could have been the reason for her obsessed and insatiable urge for sexual pleasure.

Watch the 15 seconds video where she allegedly mentioned her partner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYtwZ5TZoeQ
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWAVks4F9lv/
What is exwives association for? My ladies, this you have done is not necessary at all, maturity should have been your watch words as you have grown over this.
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by sekem: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2017
I'm not surprised by this information at all
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by sekem: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
Eaugusta:

Oh dear, I can tell that bad experience from guys made you who you are today but its really not worth it. Come to think of it, who will in her right senses engage in lesbianism? I think you need help cus u are really in bondage though u may not know since ur mind is so engrossed in it.
Do u mean to tell me you don't want to get married someday?
Imagine the beauty of carrying your own child, having your own beautiful family, having fun with your hubby and children throwing pillows at each other, being at peace with yourself and the list is endless. There is a guy out there who will make you feel like a queen again trust me if only you are ready for it.
No matter how this have eaten deep down into you, u can get out of it; even if u don't care about what people say or think of you, think about the pains and heart-break it will cause those who really do about about you when they get to know of it and if at all you feel no body really cares, believe me so many do if only u will open ur heart to see.
I personally do; wish you the best

Are you aware you are talking to a guy and not a girl?

In fact, not just a guy but a very stupid and foolish guy? grin

NwaAmaikpe, nwanne a gi nwe aka a!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by RapportNaija(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Hmmm Tonto Dikeh Lesbian Video Una no get work
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Eaugusta(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
sekem:

Are you aware you are talking to a guy and not a girl?

In fact, not just a guy but a very stupid and foolish guy? grin

NwaAmaikpe, nwanne a gi nwe aka a!!!
shocked shocked
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by Analee(f): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

chai!so sad babe,i use God name beg u,plsssss leave wat eva u r doing nw plsss RUN down to OPM,Omega power ministries doctor Jesus city@aluu Ph, n tak prayer assigmnent on waterspirit,ds tin has eaten u deep,God wil stil av mercy on u,cultists,homo/lesbians,armrobbers comes there to giv der life to christ,and i think shuldnt b left out,js follow d train,u wouldnt regret it.thank me later.
Re: Lesbianism: Tonto Dikeh & Yutee Rone Accused Of Having Affair By Instagram Page by numericalguy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
So this mumu woman called Tonto is even a lesbian sef.

No wonder she couldn't stay in marriage with a healthy able-bodied man.

Churchill is not to be blamed for the failed marriage between him and Lesbian-Tonto. Churchill made a mistake in marrying the demented psychological unbalanced woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts Money After Being Robbed In South Africa / Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics) / Yemi Alade Buys SUV For Her Mother, Helen Uzoma, On Her Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.