Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Adjustable Dumbbell Sets For Best Workout - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adjustable Dumbbell Sets For Best Workout (354 Views)

Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Post Pregnancy Exercise – Choose The Best Workout To Lose That Mummy Tummy. / Top 10 Best Workout Apps For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adjustable Dumbbell Sets For Best Workout by fiteek10: 8:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Adjustable dumbbell sets are a must have for every home fitness program. Adjustable dumbbell sets are the most versatile of all exercise equipment available as well as they take up the least amount of space. Make sure your home exercise program includes a set of adjustable dumbbells.

I used to have a large universal gym system that was complete with a weight bar and pulley system and 3 stations for various types of workouts. It was a very nice, high quality workout set that offered the opportunity for a complete whole body workout. The only problem with this set was that it required a complete room in our house to use it, since we didn't have a garage or extra space to hold it. Basically, that gym set turned our 4 bedroom home into a 3 bedroom home.

Since then, I've traded in everything from my home gym and replaced it with a couple adjustable dumbbell sets. With the adjustable dumbbells, I can work out every part of my physique without requiring all the space in the room for equipment. The adjustable dumbbell sets can fit in the corner of any room in the house. They are usually in the family room, so we can watch workout videos on the TV while we exercise.

For detailed comparison, get redirected here: https://www.10machines.com/best-adjustable-dumbbells/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Get Wheelchairs With Headrest? / An Open Letter To All One Minute Man / South African 9 Year Old Child Cured Of HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.