Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services (29781 Views)

Access Bank Unveils New Logo / Stanley Uzochukwu Joins Dangote, Elumelu To Receive U.S 8-Member Delegation / Stanley Uzochukwu Empowers 1000 Widows And Orphans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by 1kinggy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
It has a farmers market.

And the logo is weed cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Chikeluba25(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2017
Three Anambra prominent Traditional Rulers, Igwe Mbaukwu, Igwe Nise, and Igwe Oraukwu pays the chairman of Stanel Group a courtesy visit at his newly completed Ultramodern Mega Center in Awka

3 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Memories12411: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought Evans was the Abuja Philanthropist.
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Codes151(m): 1:17am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What's ultra modern about this slumshack.
bloggers are useless! The heading is totally wrong! Imagine this is what they called luxury mega centre
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by learnedman(m): 2:58am On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
What's ultra modern about this slumshack.
BAD BELLE

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 3:21am On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Go and read up about the guy that owns Stanel Group. See him with the acting president of Nigeria. He is not a nobody.

http://www.stanelgroup.com/

You call that rubbish an apt website for a company that claims to be a leading brand in Nigeria?

For a company that claims to have grown very fast within a short time I would expect a better quality website which shows the strengths of the company including human capital with special emphasis on the profiles of its top management (Which is non-existent as far as the eyes can see)

Appearing in the same picture frame with the acting president proves nothing!

By the way where is the factory for the Stanel Motor oil located and have you ever seen it at any filling station before?
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by ManTiger(m): 4:32am On Jul 04, 2017
these guys charge 5k for doing general servicing...

Change engine oil and oil filter...

I'm glad he's giving back to the community.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 6:05am On Jul 04, 2017
Firstly you said the man has no antecedent, now you are changing the goal post. Envious poor hopeless thing, how many did your useless father developed? Go and ask your failed father those inconsequential questions since you can't read all the information from the website.

[s]
Kobicove:

You call that rubbish an apt website for a company that claims to be a leading brand in Nigeria?

For a company that claims to have grown very fast within a short time I would expect a better quality website which shows the strengths of the company including human capital with special emphasis on the profiles of its top management (Which is non-existent as far as the eyes can see)

Appearing in the same picture frame with the acting president proves nothing!

By the way where is the factory for the Stanel Motor oil located and have you ever seen it at any filling station before?
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by colonel007(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2017
I knew this guy very well when he was in Jos hustling � his swagger is now branded !

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
AmericanQuarter:
Op the pictures you posted are not the mega one in Awka. See Awka mega center.

You know how haters react to good news affecting others.

Some people have said its a mushroom centre because of ordinary picture.

Yet i know that when it comes to standards and currency, anambra comes first in south east.

Leave them, some haters do die for good news..

2 Likes

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by ifechez: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2017
Abagworo:
Lol! Word has it that this petrol station belongs to Obiano's wife. This man is just a front.

Exactly. Where did he start, for how long has he been in this business? Can we trace his antecedents? Thieves everywhere
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless envious bastard. The facilities belongs to Stanley Uzochukwu. Coscharis just went there today. Go and face your useless imo stare

[s][/s]

They do not know that Stanley is even a friend to Tony O. Elumelu.

Maybe, some people here are expecting to see a skyscraper. Whatever... But some brains are empty. Why insult something you don't have. He manufactures tyres, gas cylinders, engine oil, has a Filling station and Fast food franchise. Which other businesses move cash than these ?

I do not blame them, they have never purchased a plot of land in a state capital. So they are free to yarn.

Maybe they wan see Uche Sampson Oga kind of Industrial city. Uche is an Oil Magnate. Uche Oga dey another level.

Moreover, this is not Stanel group headquarters.

1 Like

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 04, 2017
ifechez:

Exactly. Where did he start, for how long has he been in this business? Can we trace his antecedents? Thieves everywhere

See, i really do not want to answer you.

I do not know who Stanel is.

But from the likes of people who relate with him, he didn't start today. One doesn't just wake up from sleep and start relating with Tony Elumelu or Coscharis. Such men dont create time for stupid people.

And this your attitude of witchunting success will take you nowhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2017
Ifeanyi your joblessness is really affecting you. You better go there now and see if they can employ you. Your recent pictures showed that your head is getting bigger as a result of hardship and hopelessness.

http://www.stanelgroup.com

[s]
ifechez:

[/s]
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Firstly you said the man has no antecedent, now you are changing the goal post. Envious poor hopeless thing, how many did your useless father developed? Go and ask your failed father those inconsequential questions since you can't read all the information from the website.

[s][/s]

Instead of you to attack the message you're attacking the messenger.

Anytime someone asks questions about people who have suddenly come into unexplained wealth small minds like you automatically term it envy and jealousy.

I will not descend to your level to trade insults on social media...like they say "If you wrestle with a pig in mud you'll get dirty but the pig will be happy cos that is it's usual pastime"

One of the downsides of the internet is that the anonymity gives simpletons like you the opportunity to spew rubbish against people you ordinarily would not be able stand face to face in real life!

If the questions I asked are still too much for you to bear...rat poison is still very cheap, kindly do the world a favour and drink a bottle!
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
You should be attacked because you are hopeless and making useless comment. Firstly you said that he does not have any antecedent then I showed you his website where everything about him is document, you then started spitting and beating around the bush. You are useless and should blame your useless father and not Stanel. Poor frustrated twert. Kill yourself if you still bitter over the good news on this thread.

[s]
Kobicove:

Instead of you to attack the message you're attacking the messenger.
Anytime someone asks questions about people who have suddenly come into unexplained wealth small minds like you automatically term it envy and jealousy.
I will not descend to your level to trade insults on social media...like they say "If you wrestle with a pig in mud you'll get dirty but the pig will be happy cos that is it's usual pastime"
One of the downsides of the internet is that the anonymity gives simpletons like you the opportunity to spew rubbish against people you ordinarily would not be able stand face to face in real life!
If the questions I asked are still too much for you to bear...rat poison is still very cheap, kindly do the world a favour and drink a bottle!
[/s]
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Alanzazani: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
My bro. More power to your elbows. Doing really well for yourself.
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You should be attacked because you are hopeless and making useless comment. Firstly you said that he does not have any antecedent then I showed you his website where everything about him is document, you then started spitting and beating around the bush. You are useless and should blame your useless father and not Stanel. Poor frustrated twert. Kill yourself if you still bitter over the good news on this thread.

[s][/s]

It's become quite obvious that you really do have a mental problem! cool
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

[s][/s]

It's become quite obvious that you really do have a mental problem!
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by winterfell007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ji sike onye baayi. That's are the kind of news I want to hear. Not that fraudulent director cum gangster driving to divide the largest market in Africa just because him and deluded folks can't compete in the Nigeria political space. Ndi ara, umu mberibe abuluonu
These are kind of young, agile business moguls worthy of emulation that igbos should project not that 'emperor' of igbo land who wants to greater than Jesus. I'm igbo too before some idiots will tag me 'afonja' their infamous trademark.
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hehehehehe

It is actually paining your hopeless n.gger. Your useless father is a mentally deranged bastard. Bitter wretched fool that is envious of someone's else success. Kill yourself because we are not responsible for your hopelessness and worthlessness in life. cheesy

[s]
Kobicove:

It's become quite obvious that you really do have a mental problem!
[/s]
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehehe

It is actually paining your hopeless n.gger. Your useless father is a mentally deranged bastard. Bitter wretched fool that is envious of someone's else success. Kill yourself because we are not responsible for your hopelessness and worthlessness in life. cheesy

[s][/s]

Your dismal level of reasoning is very evident from your poorly coordinated rants

Keep barking like a rabid dog grin
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Poor frustrated a.sshole. no one is responsible for your poverty and miserable situation. Im.becile cheesy

Kobicove:

Your dismal level of reasoning is very evident from your poorly coordinated rants
Keep barking like a rabid dog grin

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Poor frustrated a.sshole. no one is responsible for your poverty and miserable situation. Im.becile cheesy

My, my, my you seriously need psychiatric evaluation.

I won't mind sponsoring it as a service to humanity...please send me your bank account number so I can bless you with some coins grin
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
It is very clear you have not eaten today. We evaluated the madness of your father years back and I am sure it is affecting you genetically.

No wonder you were pained over this thread. Please ask your hopeless father to send me his address so I can order some food items for you guys. cheesy

[s]
Kobicove:

My, my, my you seriously need psychiatric evaluation.
won't mind sponsoring it as a service to humanity...please send me your bank account number so I can bless you with some coins grin
[/s]
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
It is very clear you have not eaten today. We evaluated the madness of your father years back and I am sure it is affecting you genetically.

No wonder you were pained over this thread. Please ask your hopeless father to send me his address so I can order some food items for you guys. cheesy

[s][/s]

Everyone look out!

A nutcase just escaped from Yaba Left !!! grin
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Kobicove:

Everyone look out at my father. He is useless!

My hopeless father is A nutcase just escaped from Yaba Left !!! grin

I should have known cheesy

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I should have known cheesy

You write in poor quality English...I wonder which 'backyard' school you finished from.

You're not only a nutcase but you're also a fraud!

If you're going to lie then do it convincingly...pls go and read all my posts and you will realize that I do not write in such poor quality grammar

Slither back into your cage grin
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hehehehe

Imagine this ugly broke a.ss fool. You are an illiterate at 40

Chiagozie your life is in a mess.

Busted cheesy

[s]
Kobicove:

ou write in poor quality English...I wonder which 'backyard' school you finished from.
You're not only a nutcase but you're also a fraud!
lither back into your cage grin
[/s]

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Imagine the ugly jobless frustrated bastard. No wonder he is bitter over Stanel's achievement. cheesy

1 Share

Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hehehehe

Imagine this ugly broke a.ss fool. You are an illiterate at 40

Chiagozie your life is in a mess.

Busted cheesy

[s][/s]

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You really are pathetic!!!!
Re: Stanley Uzochukwu Opens Ultramodern Luxury Mega Centre, Unveils New Services by LasGidiOwner: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hopeless old bastard. I can now relate why you are angry with everyone and everything. cheesy

Chiagozie kill yourself because you are useless to the society cheesy

[s]
Kobicove:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

You really are pathetic!!!!
[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deputy Governor Of Anambra Commissions More Shops In Obosi (Photos) / Rice Price’ll Fall By Nov. — FG / Tricks Used By Smart Nigerians To Make Money Online - Nigeriaonlinebusiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.