Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

The God That Fled From Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The God That Fled From Man (669 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The God That Fled From Man by akintom(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
The verse below, narrates one of the fictitious stories, that fabricated the Roman Catholic entity (Jesus), in whom all forms of absurdities are embodied.

"St. Matthew 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him."

According to the badly written and fictional book (Bible), Herod was claimed to have been frightened and terrified, about the news of the birth, of a Jewish king, whom Herod now suspect will overthrow Roman government. Because of this, Herod sought to kill baby Jesus, and by this, Herod would have permanently made the mission, of a Jewish messiah (in the person of Jesus) impossible.

God (Yahweh) was convinced, that Herod will succeed at carrying out his plan. Therefore, God became so afraid of Herod, that it gave Joseph the instruction above, after it had earlier asked the three wise men, not to return to Herod. This betrayed a God, that needed to be double sure, of its escape plan from Herod.

Assuming but not conceding, that there exist, a Yahweh, that's omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, one would have expected it, to put these attributes to work, rather than flee from Herod, in such a cowardly and powerless style.

If the only reason for this cowardly action of God, was to protect baby Jesus, from the murderous plan of "mere" Herod (not even its archenemy - Satan). Why couldn't God do either of the following: confuse Herod, alter Herod's memory, make Herod deaf and dumb, or seize Herod's breath. Any of these actions, would have rendered Herod incapacitated, on his plan. But an omnipotent God, fled from Herod to Egypt.

The children of Yahweh, at this point, will want to argue baselessly and irrationally, that their God, does as it wishes, and no man can question its deeds. Not even when this "unquestionable" deeds, resulted in horrendous consequences.

Because God played smart with Herod, Herod consequently found the possibility of his plan, in collateral infanticide.

St. Matthew 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

If there truly exist a loving and rational God, killing Herod would have been the sensible thing to do. Rather than instigating the killing of innocent infants.

Well, even though i know that most of the horrendous acts, recorded in the religious books, were mere deeds of primitive men, who were executing their survival campaign. But turn around, to ascribed these savagery acts to a God, just to justify their claims to being superior, to other human beings.

When you see or hear Christians, driving a six inch nail, into the skull of an innocent child, on the delusionary allegation of witchcraft. Just remember that they serve a God, that fled from Herod.

#epihanic

1 Like

Re: The God That Fled From Man by hopefulLandlord: 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
funny enough, Herod was dead long before Jesus was reported to have been born

4 Likes

Re: The God That Fled From Man by sonmvayina(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
It is just a badly written tale.....that has been edited, and re edited....so many times, guess what? By illiterates...

3 Likes

Re: The God That Fled From Man by oaroloye(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
MISHIGAS!

akintom:

The verse below, narrates one of the fictitious stories, that fabricated the Roman Catholic entity (Jesus), in whom all forms of absurdities are embodied.

THERE WAS NEVER ANY "JESUS;" THE SAVIOUR'S NAME WAS "YAHSHUA." There was no "J" until 400 years ago.

Claiming that Yahshua was fictitious is a stupid lie, as you were not there, there is no way you could possibly know that to be true.

You are therefore merely parroting what your Oyinbo Masters have taught you.

CHRISTIANITY existed long before the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH created by Constantine. Once incepted, it proceeded to murder all rivals.

Saint THOMAS established a church in INDIA.

The Ethiopian Eunuch whom PHILIP preached to established a church in his country- which the Roman Catholic Church tried to exterminate during World War II, during their attempt to take over the World by Military Might.

"St. Matthew 2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him."

WHEREAS YOUR USE OF THE SCRIPTURES IS COMMENDABLE, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT CHRISTIANITY WAS FABRICATED BY THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHY ARE YOU USING THE KING JAMES VERSION BIBLE, WHICH WAS TRANSLATED FROM THE GREEK MANUSCRIPTS HANDED DOWN FROM THE ORIGINAL CHRISTIANS OF ANTIOCH?

. ACTS 11:26.

26. And it came to pass,
that a whole year,
they assembled themselves
with the Church,
and taught much people.
And the Disciples were called "CHRISTIANS"
first at Antioch.

So , you inadvertently acknowledge that the Roman Catholic Church is not authentic Christianity.

According to the badly written and fictional book (Bible), Herod was claimed to have been frightened and terrified, about the news of the birth, of a Jewish king, whom Herod now suspect will overthrow Roman government. Because of this, Herod sought to kill baby Jesus, and by this, Herod would have permanently made the mission, of a Jewish messiah (in the person of Jesus) impossible.

HEROD WAS A WICKED MAN, AND SUCH BEHAVIOR WAS SURELY STANDARD PROCEDURE IN THE ANCIENT EMPIRES.

You did not prophesy the overthrow of the king, if you wanted to keep your head!

If there was such an uprising, later, and it came to light that the king had failed to protect the Empire, by taking the commonsense precaution, he himself could very well be executed himself.

God (Yahweh) was convinced, that Herod will succeed at carrying out his plan. Therefore, God became so afraid of Herod, that it gave Joseph the instruction above, after it had earlier asked the three wise men, not to return to Herod. This betrayed a God, that needed to be double sure, of its escape plan from Herod.

Assuming but not conceding, that there exist, a Yahweh, that's omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent, one would have expected it, to put these attributes to work, rather than flee from Herod, in such a cowardly and powerless style.

PEOPLE-OF-GOD do not merely READ The Bible, and then disbelieve it, because we find some difficulty in our understanding. Rather we MEDITATE on The Word of God, until Understanding is attained.

.    JOSHUA 1:8.

8.  This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth;
but thou shalt
meditate therein
day and night,
that thou mayest
observe to do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way Prosperous,
and then thou shalt
have Good Success."

.    PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

.    PSALM 119:97-105.

97. [MEM.] O how love I Thy Law!
It is my Meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99.I have more Understanding
than all my teachers
for Thy Testimonies are my Meditation.
100. I understand more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast Taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
Yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate every False Way.
105. [NUN.] Thy Word is a lamp
unto my feet,
and a light
unto my path.

In MEDITATION, after HUNDREDS into THOUSANDS of repetitions of Scriptures, all alternative solutions and explanations become manifest, considered, and selected or rejected, according to the KOSHER/TREIF CRITERIA.

Therefore the TRUTH becomes known to the Man who does not WALK IN THE COUNSEL OF THE UNGODLY, STAND IN THE WAY OF SINNERS, nor SITS IN THE SEAT OF THE SCORNFUL, as you do.

If the only reason for this cowardly action of God, was to protect baby Jesus, from the murderous plan of "mere" Herod (not even its archenemy - Satan). Why couldn't God do either of the following: confuse Herod, alter Herod's memory, make Herod deaf and dumb, or seize Herod's breath. Any of these actions, would have rendered Herod incapacitated, on his plan. But an omnipotent God, fled from Herod to Egypt.

GOD NEVER CLAIMED TO BE OMNIPOTENT.

This fictitious, irrational, and impossible Attribute- along with OMNISCIENCE, and OMNIPRESENCE were INVENTED by Oyinbo Philosophers and Theologians to justify their Atrocities and Hypocrisies.

GOD IS NOT A COMIC-BOOK CHARACTER, BUT ALL HIS ACTIONS ARE ACCORDING TO INFERABLE LAWS OF SPECIFIC RULES THAT ARE GLOBAL AND COSMIC IN SCOPE.

Atheists have severely limited Awareness and Intelligence, and say stupid things like:

Why couldn't God do either of the following: confuse Herod, alter Herod's memory, make Herod deaf and dumb, or seize Herod's breath. Any of these actions, would have rendered Herod incapacitated, on his plan.

THEY WOULD BE QUITE OKAY WITH GOD EXECUTING JUDGMENT ON A MAN FOR A SIN HE HAS NOT YET COMMITTED.

So long as it is not THEM.

IF ATHEISTS HAD SUCH POWERS, THIS IS HOW THEY WOULD USE THEM.

The children of Yahweh, at this point, will want to argue baselessly and irrationally, that their God, does as it wishes, and no man can question its deeds. Not even when this "unquestionable" deeds, resulted in horrendous consequences.

Because God played smart with Herod, Herod consequently found the possibility of his plan, in collateral infanticide.

AT ANOTHER TIME, ATHEISTS WILL PROTEST THE EXECUTION OF THE ANTEDILUVIAN WORLD- WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THEIR EIGHT ANCESTORS.

Atheist logic has no stable base.

Atheists say that they would believe in God, if He manifested to them.

That shows the weakness of their minds, and the limits of their intelligence.

THE MESSIAH HAD TO "COINCIDENTALLY" BE SUMMONED FROM EGYPT.

These "coincidences" mark the connection with SPIRITUAL POWER LINES.

St. Matthew 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men.

NOW WE SEE THE ENORMOUS GAP BETWEEN THE WISDOM-PROCESSING ABILITY OF THE RIGHTEOUS MAN'S MIND, AND THE ATHEIST MIND!

. ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him while he is near:
7. Let the Wicked forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous man his Thoughts:
and let him return unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "For My Thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My Ways," saith The LORD.
9. "For as the Heavens are higher
than the Earth,
so are My Ways
higher than your ways,
and My Thoughts than your thoughts.
10. "For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the Earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower,
and bread to the eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth out of My Mouth:
It shall not return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish that
which I please,
and It shall prosper
in the thing whereto I sent It."

GOD'S THOUGHTS AND WAYS ARE ABOVE THOSE OF SINNERS.

The Servants of God learn to Think and Operate at that Level, so that we might attain to being His Children.

If there truly exist a loving and rational God, killing Herod would have been the sensible thing to do. Rather than instigating the killing of innocent infants.

ATHEISTS ARE FOOLS, WHO BLASPHEME GOD OVER THINGS THAT ARE NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS, REJECTING GOD'S RULES, AND JUDGING HIM BY THEIR OWN, WHICH ARE BASED ON THEORY.

When you say, "LOVING GOD," how are you so sure that you know what you are talking about?

Who told you that God was "LOVING?"

[url= https://www.nairaland.com/3386271/dispelling-colonial-oyinbo-love-deception ]THE ANCIENT GREEK HAD TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS THAT THE LAZY AND CORRUPT OYINBOS TRANSLATED "LOVE."[/url]

The ONE you ignorant Atheists know and falsely ascribe to GOD: EROS- ROMANTIC LOVE- is not used in the NEW TESTAMENT.

THE LOVE THAT GOD RECOGNIZES MEANS: THE KEEPING OF HIS COMMANDMENTS.

Committing or condoning SIN is not "LOVE," according to GOD.

RIGHTEOUS LIVES TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER SINNERS' LIVES.

Isn't that "RATIONAL?"

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake all these Words, Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God, Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which LOVE ME,
AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE "GUILT" OR "INNOCENCE?"

YAHWEH GOD Said in Person that HE PUNISHES INIQUITY TO THE THIRD AND FOURTH GENERATIONS.

So, where do you get your standard of "INNOCENCE?"

You judge GOD by ATHEIST Rules?

The parents of the children who died should have known what was coming, just as Yoseff did. They weren't aware.

Well, even though i know that most of the horrendous acts, recorded in the religious books, were mere deeds of primitive men, who were executing their survival campaign. But turn around, to ascribed these savagery acts to a God, just to justify their claims to being superior, to other human beings.

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!

THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES is 613 Commandments.

That is 613 things that God certainly agrees with.
. AMOS 3:3.

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?”

Each of these Commandments is a KEY to DIRECT CONTACT WITH GOD. MEDITATING ON ANY ONE OF THEM WOULD GRANT A PERSON ACCESS TO GOD.

Rejecting them ALL, you then wonder why you cannot perceive God.

When you see or hear Christians, driving a six inch nail, into the skull of an innocent child, on the delusionary allegation of witchcraft. Just remember that they serve a God, that fled from Herod.

#epihanic

LORD YAHSHUA NEVER TAUGHT ANYONE DRIVE A NAIL INTO ANYONE'S HEAD. So why would you call someone who did that a "CHRISTIAN?"

.     MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at The Strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the Gate,
and narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot
bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the Fire.
20    Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but He that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22    Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth Them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded upon a rock.
26 . "And every one that heareth
These Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the sand:
27.  "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the people were astonished
at his Doctrine:
29. For He taught them
as one having authority,
and not as the scribes.

THOSE WHO DO NOT HEAR AND KEEP THE SAYINGS OF OUR LORD YAHSHUA ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, AND ARE OF NO RELEVANCE TO SINCERE CRITICS OF GOD AND THE GOSPEL.

If you want to complain about corruption in SOCCER, do you go and investigate BASKETBALL players?

Is this not more proof that Atheists have no morality, but accuse as they see fit, with arbitrary standards of justice & fairness?
Re: The God That Fled From Man by oaroloye(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
MISHIGAS!

hopefulLandlord:
funny enough, Herod was dead long before Jesus was reported to have been born

ATHEISTS ARE KNOWN FOR INVENTING SOURCES THAT DO NOT EXIST.

Who reported that to you?

http://catholic-resources.org/Bible/History-RomanEra.htm

FELIX JUST S.J. was high on the Google Search.

He says that :

HEROD THE GREAT reigned from 37-4BC.

HEROD ARCHELAUS reigned from 4BC-6AD.

HEROD ANTIPAS reigned from 4BC-39AD.

HEROD PHILIP reigned from 4BC-34AD.

Further evidence that Atheists have no sense of morality, but deliberately deceive those who trust in them.
Re: The God That Fled From Man by oaroloye(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
MISHIGAS!

sonmvayina:
It is just a badly written tale.....that has been edited, and re edited....so many times, guess what? By illiterates...

How can illiterates edit what is written?

Every Ancient Bible manuscript was meticulously copied by hand.

The opposing factions of Judaism and Christianity ensured that no one could change the Scriptures to suit themselves.

The only important parts of The Bible are those that deal with the procedure for directly communicating with God.

This would enable the complete recovery of any missing Scriptures, and the entire Ministry of the Prophets and Messengers of God.

(1) (Reply)

Research Article: 10,000+ Jehovah's Witnesses Died From Refusal Of Blood Transfu / Muslim Convert Preacher Says It Is Sinful For A Man To Shake Hands With A Woman / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/09/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.