Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Harsh Treatment To Women Hardens Them - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Harsh Treatment To Women Hardens Them (490 Views)

Easy Ways To Attract Positive Things To Yourself Amid Harsh Condition Of Nigeria / Angry Igbo Lady Has Very Harsh Words For All You Python ( Eke) Killers! / 6 Nigerian Cultural Myths That Are Unfavourable To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harsh Treatment To Women Hardens Them by Beadysworld: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2017
Harsh treatment to woman hardens them as humans, killing their emotions, feelings and bringing out the devils in them, every human on earth have two side, love and hate, like women they are created with so much love in a way that their love side is more than their hate side, women by nature are full of love and it takes love to give love,but when they don’t give love they give the opposite of love which is hate. I think our society is about to experience the devil in women which need to be addressed. Our culture,ethic and way of doing things with our egotist way of reasoning, our Men putting self first allowing their men chauvinism over ride them is taken a boomerang on us and I must tell you is not a funny one, is no longer a funny society, because everyone is sharing out of it, man/woman, and why I have to put up this write up is because if it is only affecting the men and woman, I will honestly be OK and happy about it, but the bitter truth about it, is that the benefactors of this act, our children are the one suffering most, these set of people, who do not know anything about thees act, the innocent children are suffering and still suffering and will still suffer ,if we as people do not retrace our steps, address it or check it, it will keep going on to generation unborn.

But before I go on I must thank Christianity, that is the only religion that has in a way given women liberty to live a life given to them by their creator, given them freedom of existence pending on the interpreter of the christen religion (belief), because we still have a lot of Christian practices who still practice it with their local religion(belief ), meaning they mis-interpreted it wrongly apart from them, Christianity starting from my local religion (belief) to still practice what I call broad day light slavering of women emotions, destroying their human right as women, turning our women, lovely creatures into beast. In one of my write ups someone corrected me that how can I compare developed world, states like united states of America that is over 100 years to a state in Africa, that should be in at least there 50 years or 60 years I smile. looking at my country Nigerian it has been existing as old as united states of American, we are just talking about the amalgamations of the states into one nation so what are we talking about, Remember the accent Egypt and Israel, they are one of the countries when you talk of old time technology and inventions.

Okay, they are over 100 yers and we are over 50/60 years that’s ok,

With everyday development and technology available to our reach, I want to believe that, the same way your grandfather/mother did things was quite different from the way your father/mother did things and the way you are doing things presently, people before us made mistakes so we should not repeat the same mistakes, they paid
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/07/03/harsh-treatment-to-women-hardens-them/

1 Like

Re: Harsh Treatment To Women Hardens Them by Nobody: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Interesting post....it answered a question & observation that's been on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

The Great Global Misunderstanding Of Communism / I Am Alive And Hearty Says Awujale Of Ijebu Land / Is There Anyone From The UK On This Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.