Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) (1307 Views)

Riot At University Of Agriculture Makurdi After An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures / 300Level OAU Pharmacy Student Drowns, Dies Inside Hotel Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
With tears and hear full of distress

We hereby announce the sudden and painful death of a 300Level student in department of accounting, Barrister Oyeniyi Abidemi Hikmat,

She's was a victim of a brutal accident in Yoaco,ogbomoso, oyo state, yerterday evening where a "Matrix car" hit the bike she was on! She gave up after immediately been rushed to the hospital! This is really a big loss...

Her corpse has been released to her parents yersterday, and she will be bury according to Islam today,

There's a car currently at Alunmi park, Ogbomoso to convey students to pay her last respect and to condole with her family

It's sad she won't be resuming with us again,

May her Innocent and gentle soul rest in peace

http://www.gkloaded.com.ng/2017/07/03/
breaking-lautech-records-sudden-death-300l-student

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lalasticlala

Richiez ,

Fynestboi,

olawalebabs
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by fistonati(m): 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
Someone that ought to have graduated if not because of APC's impunity.

Yet some deadbrains will say Aregberascal and Misplaced Mr Constituted authority Is their role models.

Nigeria will only get there when we start standing against rogues in corridor of power.

RIP sis. May God console her families and loved ones.

3 Likes

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2017
fistonati:
Someone that ought to have graduated if not because of APC's impunity.

Yet some deadbrains will say Aregberascal and Misplaced Mr Constituted authority Is their role models.

Nigeria will only get there when we start standing against rogues in corridor of power.

RIP sis. May God console her families and loved ones.

I was asking myself,
Who knows she might not be dead if the school wasn't on strike but at the same time, i was still asking myself who knows how many people would have been gone now if the school wasn't on strike too,

Well, everything happens for a reason,

It's well

1 Like

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by fistonati(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:

I was asking myself,
Who knows she might not be dead if the school wasn't on strike but at the same time, i was still telling myself who knows how many people would have been gone now if the school wasn't on strike too,

Well, everything happens for a reason,

It's well
This one I believed happened because of negligence and barbaric politicking costing thousands of students their future.

1 Like

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by yinxfun(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2017
This is really Sad.. We are neighbors and she just left home yesterday oooo.. .Inalillahi wa Ina illehi rojiun

1 Like

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by FemiEddy(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Rip
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:02am On Jul 04, 2017
Screenshot from her Facebook time-line

Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Onyenna(m): 7:25am On Jul 04, 2017
So sad....

May her soul rest in peace.....
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2017
Rip to the dead May God help us. sad sad
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
RIP to her

i will missed her sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! embarassed

Lalasticlala
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 04, 2017
I can't believe she's gone

I remember her from 200level days ....
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by ChangeIsCostant: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Sad, LAUTECH Lost 300level Accounting Student In Accident (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
May God comfort the family and also put an end to the death of young people Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your Unilag Score Aggregate 2017/18 / Auchi Polytechnic ND/HND All 1st-5th Batch Admission List Is Here / JAMB Mock: Important Things To Observe During The Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.