Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,047 members, 7,866,954 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Explodes In 4-year Old’s Hand - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Explodes In 4-year Old’s Hand (462 Views)

Samsung Galaxy J7 2017 A Successor Of The Galaxy J7 2016 / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS / Please Anyone Using Samsung J7 2016 In Nigeria Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Explodes In 4-year Old’s Hand by Androidvillaz: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
Just after thinking that Samsung is finally off the news on their Smartphone exploding Samsung Galaxy J7 2106 just brought them back to the spotlight. Galaxy Note 7 “The New Time Bomb” took the lead last years it was not cool for Samsung at all that made Samsung work hard on Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus which was launched this year. A new explosion case involving Samsung’s cell phones just surfaced Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 explodes in the hands of a 4-year old.

Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 Explodes In 4-Year Old’s Hand
The accident occurred in Pakistan, and it did not result in any serious injuries. According to news from Phone Arena, Naureen Ahsan lent her Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 to her daughter so she could play My Talking Tom game.

However, not too long the device overheat and explode in the hands of the 4-years-old child, the little girl is well is doing fine don’t be scared, Naureen Ahsan claims that the episode was quite scary, both for her and for the little girl. Can you just imagine what this crazy news will do to the yet to launch Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

Here is what Naureen Ahsan said “Today my daughter’s device Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 blasted due to lagging due to the game or may be overheating. We are unable to share this picture with Samsung’s page. My 4-year nephew was playing ‘My talking tom’ game in it when it got overheated and had a blast. Allhumdulliah she is safe. …but this incident was terrifying for all of us.”

Now it is obvious that Ahsan has no idea why the Galaxy J7 2016 exploded, but Ahsan did have a warning for parents. Here is what Ahsan stated, “Keep your children away from mobiles,”

Of course, this can be – and most likely is – an isolated case and not some widespread flaw in the smartphone. It is worth remembering, for example, that the Galaxy J7 (2016) is listed as the most searched and sold cell phones in India and, so far, we have had no reports of accidents in these models sold in India. The problem is that after the explosions of Note 7, any incident seems to be cause for concern.

http://www.androidvillaz.net/2017/07/samsung-galaxy-j7-2016-explodes-4-year-olds-hand.html/

So, what do you think about this terrifying Galaxy J7 2016 explosion? Share your thoughts and views in the comment box below.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out: I Phone 8 Innovative Screen / Iphone 8 Plus Reportedly Splits Open While Charging, / "They All Stink" — Apple Marketing Chief Drops It Hot About Android's Face ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.