Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently (1261 Views)

Egg Donor Chronicles: My Experience In A Nigerian Fertility Clinic (with Pics) / Help!!! Be My Kidney Donor Plz! / Kidney Donor Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by happyheart(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good evening..i am sorry if this post offends anyone, desperate situations calls for desperate measures.pls a dear friend is in dire need of a kidney donor. His immediate family members were tested and rejected because they are diabetics and prediabetic(.4 members)
The kindness of the donor will be appreciated with 10 million naira, visa, accommodation, tickets, hotel and after care.
The donor will also visit the UK every 3 months for a year or more as adviced by the dr for checkup.
Extensive checks will be carried out on the would be donor to ensure compatibility.
The process will be done in London.
Its not easy to watch a loved one dying slowly whilst on the waiting list.
Help pls! Anyone?
DM me . serious people pls...this is a matter of life and death.
God bless you
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by Caustics: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
Na so. i know one. onila is the uk already and she had 3 kidney
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by optional1(f): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
op what happens to your own kidney

Modified: lemme be kind for once..

Op your friend will soon see his donor my God grace.. Pele op it is well.
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by Evablizin(f): 10:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Please anybody that want to sell his/her kidney should apply there is no need of going to Malaysia.chai op God is your strength
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by Kamelot77(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2017
op u can't donate ur own ni?
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
happyheart:
Good evening..i am sorry if this post offends anyone, desperate situations calls for desperate measures.pls a dear friend is in dire need of a kidney donor. His immediate family members were tested and rejected because they are diabetics and prediabetic(.4 members)
The kindness of the donor will be appreciated with 10 million naira, visa, accommodation, tickets, hotel and after care.
The donor will also visit the UK every 3 months for a year or more as adviced by the dr for checkup.
Extensive checks will be carried out on the would be donor to ensure compatibility.
Help pls! Anyone?
God bless you

May I ask... Shouldn't that person be on the transplant waiting list in the UK?!
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by dawnomike(m): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
happyheart:
Good evening..i am sorry if this post offends anyone, desperate situations calls for desperate measures.
God bless you

Call me on 07068801427... There's someone willing
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by happyheart(f): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

May I ask... Shouldn't that person be on the transplant waiting list in the UK?!
He is on the list Mr brown.. The list is a long one. Very long list.
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by happyheart(f): 11:06pm On Jul 03, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

He is on the list Mr brown.. The list is a long one. Very long list. Who knows when....
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2017
happyheart:

He is on the list Mr brown.. The list is a long one. Very long list. Who knows when....

Yeah I know, what about India?! I hear you can buy just about any organs there...
And transplant is cheaper.
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by happyheart(f): 1:50am On Jul 04, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Yeah I know, what about India?! I hear you can buy just about any organs there...
And transplant is cheaper.
Due to a number of reasons,London was chosen.
Thanks for the suggestion. Grateful
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by akintadetope(m): 3:29am On Jul 04, 2017
op.chat
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by vins22(m): 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
I am available. Just call me or chat me up on 08108029946
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by bujebudanu1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
B
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by hidhrhis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2019
Give me 20 million
Re: Help!!! Kidney Donor Needed For A Friend Urgently by Brandy2021(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2023
[
Hi
My name is Anietie Idara Udo from Akwa Ibom state in Nigeria.
I'm 28 years old with sound health, my mum is critically sick and I need finance for her operation so I'm ready to donate my kidney so I can have this help to safe my mum's life
My Genotype AA
Blood Group 0+
Please I need your feedback
quote author=happyheart post=58097408]Good evening..i am sorry if this post offends anyone, desperate situations calls for desperate measures.pls a dear friend is in dire need of a kidney donor. His immediate family members were tested and rejected because they are diabetics and prediabetic(.4 members)
Help pls! Anyone?
God bless you[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Second Lagos Nurse Dies Of Ebola Says FG. / Pure Water Vs Our Health: Where Is NAFDAC? / 1st To 7th March: International Yoga Festival 2018 | Wiki | Register Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.