Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in (9091 Views)

Man Holds On His Pregnant Wife, Check Out Her Backside In Maternity Photoshoot / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Singer, Kiss Daniel States Pregnancy Rule For His Future Wife. Check It Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by Ulucollins: 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2017
IS IT GOOD FOR A MAN TO DRINK BREAST MILK INSTEAD OF THE BBY
Answer yes or no
Watch n read the story here:
http://scholarscircle..com.ng/2017/07/reasons-why-adult-man-can-also-suck-his.html?m=1

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
How bad could it really be (if it's good for an infant)?
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by wtfcoded: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
I thought u women folk said that men are bigger babies?
Why the evilish question angry
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by UGLEEBOI: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
well Op, to be frank with you on this issue...
one has to consider all facts and phrases in the question. And since the inquiry requires either, an affirmative or rather, a negative admission.. my view to this question is obviously, the truth of the matter in a nutshell. So now lemme go back to the pressing matter... my brother please I seriously have no idea! maybe the next commenter might have one..cool
Re: Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50am On Jul 04, 2017
yeahhh..good for both, lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Man To Suck Breast Milk From His Wife? Check in by Martin0(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Tamarapetty:
yeahhh..good for both, lol
whatttt

(1) (Reply)

Papi Luwe's First Son, Sunkanmi Omobolanle Set To Wed / 45K African Fashion IG Account For Sale / Photo: The World Tallest Man Found In Africa, Guiness Must See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.