Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown (721 Views)

Imade Adeleke Wants To Talk To Davido, Her Daddy (Video) / Naira Marley Blasts Fan Who Said He Will Not Sell Out His Tickets / Tweeter Gbage Between Davido, Runtown And His New 'bae' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown by Nobody: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2017
I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown

“FOR LIFE” Crooner Douglas Jack Agu, popularly known as Runtown, has extinguished rumours flying around that he sold the song ‘Aye’ to DMW BOSS Davido in other to get him featured on his first track GALLARDO.

Runtown said:
“I don’t sell songs; I just write for myself. I don’t know about the claim by some people that I sold the song, Aye, to Davido. It’s absolutely not true. Even Davido would tell you that he did not buy the song from me. Besides, if he bought Aye from me, what about his other songs; did I sell those ones to him too?

It all started last year when I dropped ‘Mad Over You’. I worked so hard last year, and I’ve been doing the same thing this year. Mad Over You was the only song I released last year because I had to channel all my energy into just one song that would change the game for

read more http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/07/i-did-not-sell-my-song-to-davido-runtown/
Re: I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Okay!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Sell My Song To Davido – Runtown by Nature223: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2017
hater una no go comment again. bad belle

(1) (Reply)

Calvin Klein Model / Runtown And His Son, Zamar Are Cute In This Photo! / D’banj Reveals Why He Had A Secret Marriage With Lineo Didi Kilgrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.