Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,027 members, 7,866,872 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me (804 Views)

Peter Okoye 's Kids, Wish Him And His Brother, Paul, A Happy Birthday (Video) / Peter Okoye's Wife Lola Omotayo Calls Paul A Hater / Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me by okevibes: 4:03am On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A badoo Member Was Among The Three Suspect Burnt To Death
Jungle Justice isn’t the way forward..
We were beyond shocked to receive a call from a source who narrated How his friend, an MC and comedian, who was among the three suspects were burnt to death at Odogunyan yesterday morning… This is someone we know!

Identifed as Chinedu Paul a.k.a. MC Think Twice, he was mistaken to be a badoo member and was immediately lynched and burnt to death alongside two others.

SEE MORE HERE:http://www.sungist.info/nigerian-comedian-pect-burnt-death/

Re: Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me by pzphoto(m): 5:46am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Nigerian Comedian, Chinedu Paul, A.k.a. MC Think Twice Mistaken To Be A Badoo Me by Tamarapetty(f): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2017
how?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Promise To Give His Fans 10 Million, When He Comes Back To Nigeria. / Ghanaian Actress, Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos / Photo: Favour's Baby Mama,Anna Banner Steps Out With Sugar Daddy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.