Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,466 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

There's No Distance To God's Power. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There's No Distance To God's Power. (282 Views)

There's No Distance To God's Power. / The "Less" In God's Power / Little Blind Boy Healed And Receives God's Power As Benny Hinn Prayed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There's No Distance To God's Power. by Revadebola: 4:10am On Jul 04, 2017
THERE'S NO DISTANCE TO GOD'S POWER.
A woman based in South Africa, saw my phone number online and gave me a phone call to narrate her problems. She has series of evil dreams, marriage crisis and instability in her business. She needed deliverance ministration. I gave her instructions as directed by the Holy Spirit to prepare for the the ministration. And gave her an appointment for the prayer. Then ministered deliverance to her by phone. As I cast out the unclean spirit out of her, she began to manifest so much, the evil spirits were screaming, shouting as they came out of her. She fell down under the power of the Lord. I had earlier told her to get someone else around her who will assist to attend to her physically as I prayed for her. To the glory of the Lord, she got completely delivered as I prayed for her through the phone from Nigeria. The power of the Holy Spirit cannot be limited, distance doesn't hinder it. FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".
Re: There's No Distance To God's Power. by orisa37: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2017
God is it.

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! JESUS IS LORD OF ALL!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.