Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) (1193 Views)

Woman Raises Alarm Over Vulnerable Girl Being Used By Area Boys In Festac. Photo / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Abuja Woman Raises Alarm After Being Terrorised By Her Neighbour With Charm.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by oluwasegun400: 4:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Nigerian woman raises alarm after a man keeps posting photos of her and her child claiming they are his family.

As shared by an Abuja-based Nigerian woman, Precious Patrick:

Please friends help me report this Animal VincentLight Rich. He had the guts to be uploading my pictures and that of my child claiming that my daughter is his and am his wife , please friends save me from this cheap blackmail and embarrassment I don't know this he goat from Adam , help me report his account so it will get blocked,he claimed that yesterday was my daughters birthday and today is my birthday,please friends they are all lies . Am begging everyone help me report this account

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/04/photos-nigerian-woman-raises-alarm-after-a-man-keeps-posting-photos-of-her-and-her-child-claiming-they-are-his-family/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by oluwasegun400: 4:29am On Jul 04, 2017
more

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 04, 2017
The matter no be here.

But where is woman's husband?
Maybe they were once boyfriend and girlfriend. And the man is thinking that the baby is his. But the lady knows better.

Aside from this I believe it would be insane for a man to start boasting about a child that is not his- A bastard. OR the man is stupid.
Nunca!

My opinion though!
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by D34lw4p(m): 5:54am On Jul 04, 2017
This one weak me patapata... shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by pzphoto(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol nawa ooo
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Nna eehh, ds FTC wey me never kolect since, e bad O...

why won't the man claim, you know see dt woman as she fine?

who will see better tin and leave it.
but if you investigate well, you'll discover dt der's a tie or little relationship between d both..
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:30am On Jul 04, 2017
There is this Yoruba adage that says Ohun to wu ole wu ole..
The guy we are talking about is obviously a yahoo boy. If he really wants that lovely daughter and mother, he should go impregnate one of his beautiful oloshos and leave that family alone.. Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 04, 2017
D34lw4p:
This matter con strong. How you wan take do am now? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by smartty68(m): 6:43am On Jul 04, 2017
D34lw4p:

OrestesDante post=58102326:

This matter con strong. How you wan take do am now? cheesy
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2017
kolafolabi:
There is this Yoruba adage that says Ohun to wu ole wu ole..
The guy we are talking about is obviously a yahoo boy. If he really wants that lovely daughter and mother, he should go impregnate one of his beautiful oloshos and leave that family alone.. Arrant nonsense
think deeper,that man probably knows what he is saying.there must have been conversations between them behind cameras before he took out to social media...the guy doesn't look like a smelo,he must have planked the lady at a point,raising suspicion that the baby is his.
the truth is only embedded between God and the lady but me I will prescribe a DNA or the lady should prove her self at the ayilala shrine.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Lanretoye:
think deeper,that man probably knows what he is saying.there must have been conversations between them behind cameras before he took out to social media...the guy doesn't look like a smelo,he must have planked the lady at a point,raising suspicion that the baby is his.
the truth is only embedded between God and the lady but me I will prescribe a DNA or the lady should prove her self at the ayilala shrine.
You may be right in another angle.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by VargasVee(m): 6:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Wonders never cease undecided

Social media bringing out the stupidity in people since AD
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by mrslim1991: 7:10am On Jul 04, 2017
This one is strong
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by pythonkid(m): 7:14am On Jul 04, 2017
maybe they were dating before Gan but broke up..
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Wonders you don't know the he goat from Adam but he knows the she goat from Eve what a coincidence
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by enoqueen: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Na the man get the pikin but he refused the pregnancy before.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by DjAndroid: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2017
The guy thief a whole family.
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Lol let's be frank here... The guy get sweet words grin cheesy wink
Re: Woman Raises Alarm After A Man Keeps Claiming They Are His Family (photos) by chuckdee4(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
All dem these personal problems have now become public affairs, thanks to social media.
To be honest I could not care less, I've got my own issues to worry about

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Having Sex With One Of His Married Female Church Members / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans’ Judgement Hits Roadblock In Lagos Court / “I Was The Target”- Another Lover Of Adulterous Married Woman Found Dead Inslago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.