Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB (22261 Views)

Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured / 12 Ways APC Wants Nigeria To Be Restructured,among Is Merging & State Creation. / Nigeria Will Never Be Restructured - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by linusbnn(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
zidek:
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks

Go sleep.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by SharkTank(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

They really are a bunch of jokers, the whole concept of Biafra is based on the SS going along with them but all the other minorities have said they will not be part of Biafra. I wonder what kind of country they think they can create with only the 5 states of the SE which is landlocked and only the size of Oyo state? Their concept and viability of Biafra is premised on annexing the other minorities and dominating them based on population but these minorities have not forgotten how they were treated during the Biafran war and have all come out one by one and said NO to Biafra and if the country falls apart they will form their own country.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE SON OF ODUDUWA.
Baseless conspiracy theories that can only be thought of by a wicked spineless mischievous puss benefiting from divide and rule
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by SharkTank(m): 10:25am On Jul 04, 2017
linusbnn:

Go sleep.

I dey tell you. See how he follows nnamdi KANU up and down. I've said it before, nnamdi KANU will be the cause of madness for many yoruba rascals

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by dudebuck: 10:27am On Jul 04, 2017
whitebeard:
please understand we are dealing with Nigerian politicians, this people never change.

I don't support Biafra and the present government of Nigeria, I am not at the middle I am a revolutionists, Nigeria needs revolution against her political class, for her to be in the right direction.

Tell me if Nigeria has good governance, good leaders will u agitate for Biafra.
Why do you think they are fighting against Biafra? It is because they want to protect their interest, many people, possibly you think that this is the first time such a thing is happening in the history of mankind, this has happened before, in fact several times, though in slightly different ways but at the base it is still the same thing. You don't support Nigeria you don't support Biafra, how? I am telling you that they hate Nnamdi kanu because he has suddenly opened our eyes, I can assure you that these people will have no part to play in Biafra.
Let me explain it better. According to the draft organogram released by IPOB, there will be a prime minister and a president, the former is the head of the Government while the latter is just a ceremonial position, the president will be from the traditional kings in Biafra, they will choose among themselves who becomes president. The members of parliament will be elected by Biafrans and they themselves will choose who will head the government, just as it is done in the UK, also in the document, there is a clause that says if the unemployment gets up to 10%, the prime minister MUST immediately resign. There is no room for corruption in this system. It is the system that matters not the politcians, if you think it is a lie, just imagine, the UK using nigerian system. If I know that if unemployment gets to a particular level it will lead to mt resignation, why would I not be serious? But still , these politicians will have no sat in Biafra if they continue what they are doing, we will handle them, we will deal with them very shrewdly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Donwilly20(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Enough of all these shit of crowd Kanu pulls.........among his cult of followers, who are the prominent members?

There is no honour in pulling a crowd of touts, illiterates and frustrated lazy greedy failures who are merely living in a fool's paradise
n u wat do u do for a living jobless hypocrite
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by linusbnn(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2017
SharkTank:

I dey tell you. See how he follows nnamdi KANU up and down. I've said it before, nnamdi KANU will be the cause of madness for many yoruba rascals

That is why I asked him to go and sleep to avoid madness.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by greatiyk4u(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2017
This is one of them

Take heart,

Donwilly20:
n u wat do u do for a living jobless hypocrite
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Don't be deceived by the restructuring plan... it's a big lie...its a big scam #NoToRestructuring #YesToRevolution
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by juman(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2017
nigeria should let biafra go.

Afterall one nigeria does not make any sense.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by juman(m): 10:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Even buhari is too tribalistic and have outdated ideas to make any sensible restructuring.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 10:52am On Jul 04, 2017
mgbadike81:
go and take a look at the map of the old eastern region, parts pf the eastern region were carved into these states after the war,that's why we have igbo speaking people in places like Benue.
Even if those states were crafted and cut out from your so called Eastern region, right now they are states on their own in the Federal Repuplic of Nigeria and they have rejected being part of biafra! Is that too much to understand and sink in to biafra agitators? They said they dont want to be a part of biafra!!!
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Enough of all these shit of crowd Kanu pulls.........among his cult of followers, who are the prominent members?

There is no honour in pulling a crowd of touts, illiterates and frustrated lazy greedy failures who are merely living in a fool's paradise
you must be very st*pid for this your statement, you call them touts, illiterate and frustrated greedy failure..... but during elections it is this same people you depend on to put you into political office and after which you will never do anything to ameliorate their suffering..... illiterate to literate, failure to achiever etc. can you see that with this your thinking and name calling, your the worst ever human being to exist in this planet earth.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

The middle belt youths who visited Kanu were sent by their elders

Ask Jerry Gana who made it clear 2 weeks later after the visit that Middle Belt won't follow Arewa.
Yeah Jerry Gana said they wont follow arewa but THEY WILL STAND ON THEIR OWN IN NIGERIA AS MIDDLE BELT and not follow biafra. Comprende??
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Praktikals(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

No, rather it is the person that has majority of reasonable personalities that controls power especially in Nigeria.
Politics is a
game of numbers. The begger in my street has the same number of vote as President Buhari.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2017
nyben4eva:

They said "communities" and not the whole states in Edo,Benue and Kogi.
And you think its possible just for some communites to segregate themselves from the rest of a whole state and declare themselves ''part of biafra''?? Why dont we think? Even the governors of southest states haven't declared their respective states as part of the biafra agitaion.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2017
dokie:

Look I am from Enugu, Nsukka to be precise. There are indigenes in kogi that speak my language, I mean Igbo is their language. I was shocked when I found this out. I met this guys in Lagos. Now do u think those guys will want to stay with the north in the event of a breakup? I doubt it.
They may not want to stay with the north but also they have said they are not part of biafra. Speaking Igbo language doesnt translate to being a biafra. The fact you are Igbo from Enugu doesnt mean you are a biafran unless you choose to. Not even all the Igbos living in the East support biafra!
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

but these people are one by one saying they will not be part of Biafra. is it not the same thing IPOB are complaining about, that they are in a country called Nigeria they don not want to be a part of and now you want to annex other states into Biafra?
that is why we say referendum will do justice to that, IPOB was never given the opportunity to make choices of were to belong in 1914. go and listen to NNAMDI kanu speech of recent ,he made it clear nobody will be force to be in Biafra, if you want to have your ijaw nation, your free if it is ogoni nation your free.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2017
magoo10:

Unfortunately I am not Nnamdi kanu who should apologize to you ,that is if he owes you any apology because whether you like it or not those statements he made formed part of his ideology in making sure that you get his message loud and clear.

Nnamdi KANU you call a tout ,I am very sure is well read and knowledgeable than you are and why I said Nigeria youths should rally round him is not for them to join biafra but also to tap from his knowledge and ideology to form theirs especially in the Area of fighting for their rights. Even the deaf and dumb know that there is no future for the Nigeria youth of today and I also wonder if you know that fact or you are just being selfish.

You cannot gain anything by trying to pull Nnamdi KANU down ,a syndrome which Nigerians are known for when they see someone making progress in his ideology.
you can do well by fighting for your future and children's future than trying pull Nnamdi KANU down

KANU is an egoistic entity fighting for a dream without vision and for you to say KANU had education than me shows the kind of brainwashing that guy had imposed on you people

you define yourself as a compound illiterate for your babysit talk

every man has what they fight for and you will understand the true course of KANU after the achievement of Biafra, if at all it would be achieved with his illiteracy, uncultured and undiplomatic way of handling it

I still maintained my position, KANU is for east and not for any Nigerians youth because he's full of hatred and inhumane acts
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by jetbomber17: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2017
I don't have a any problems with IPOB but please leave EDO state out of your statements... thanks
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

guy u mumu like mad, Ikpa Obong of calaba no get any single iota of control, weda advisory or forceful, on any single part of Aks.
even in Calabar, the Obong of Calabar controls only the "Efik" People, Google is ur friend, go and check how many ethnic groups dat Calaba alone have.. not to talk of Aks.

and by the way, The Obong Of Calabar has called for the arrest of the bloody Imposter, and he deems it as a big insult to his person to have been associated with Igbos.

thats how degrading u idiots are, no right thinking person wants anything to do with u dumb forks.
only the video of obong of calabar condemning Biafra will do me, don't ever expect me to believe on only write up some useless bloggers especially in this period of propaganda from the federal government to derail the biafra struggle.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
allrightsir:

wishes of Biafrans or wishes of Ibos? Have you seen Ibibio, Ijaw, Urhobos, itsekiris, idoma etc say anywhere they want Biafra?
they are in their millions saying that so stop being delusional.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
FemiMaduka:
If you read the piece well you would realise the word 'part' was used. And also, there was no place in the write-up where other ethnic groups were mentioned. The writer only made reference to indigenous IGBOS in far flung areas especially in states outside of the traditional Southeast ( majorly due to the haphazard way in which states were carved out). One thing people fail to realise (wittingly or unwittingly) is that the old pre-war eastern region didn't even capture the whole of Igboland. It left out a sizeable chunk of Igbos in Delta, Edo, Benue and Kogi (howbeit in the border areas for both Benue and Kogi). People also fail to realise that there are indigenous Igalas in Enugu state. Well, I think a majority of Nigerians actually wallow in misinformation or are just plain mediocres; or else how can a SANE Nigerian think/believe that there is such an ethnic group as named as DELTA, RIVERS, CROSS-RIVER, NIGER-DELTA, SOUTH-SOUTH OR EVEN ABIA! I dare say that the river Niger dissects Igboland into two unequal halves, with the greater half falling to the east of the same river; and that there have always been some riverine non-Igbo tribes standing between the Igboland and the Atlantic ocean. The only outlet being a short stretch of river through Opobo
Yes I read piece well as there was no where 'part' was used, but obviously it is you who didnt read it well. It is a pity how some people wallow in ignorance. Even if there are some indegenous Igbos in some states, these states have made their intentions known they dont want to have anytin to do with biafra! Even if there should be a referendum and some Southeast states vote against biafra in their majorities, will the pro-biafrans force them to accept their believe?
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by modik(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

I think you need to modify your comment. the word "Nigeria youth" is a very big fallacy there

Igbo youths u wanted to say I presume because kanu's way of getting Biafra isn't something worthy to emulate

he's a modern tout and his acts might delay the achievement of Biafra

all human are free to exit and comes in if they like but I will never see a guy who rubbish my region as someone that has sense in his big head

Wouldn't it be more noble to debunk all his[NK's] claims rather than a sweeping assertion sort of response, branding all as "rubbish"

1. Didn't Asiwaju champion the cause of Sovereign national conference prior 2015? Where is his voice now?

2. If the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct as enshrined in Nigerian constitution, Is the irrevocable/eternal constitution of Nigeria[1999] made by God?

just a few.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Warship: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
escodotman:
Yeah Jerry Gana said they wont follow arewa but THEY WILL STAND ON THEIR OWN IN NIGERIA AS MIDDLE BELT and not follow biafra. Comprende??

So you want him to openly declare for Biafra now and be killed

When it is clear that UN will conduct Referendum, then will he make it clear to you the tribe they seek to follow
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
AZeD1:
If IPOB thinking restructuring is an impossible task because of the Nigerian constitution, then they will wait for Eternity for a UN supervised referendum unless they decide to wage a war against Nigeria.

For those who talk about "The right to self determination", you need to go and study the UN Charter very very well because if it was that easy, then Catalonia (spear headed) by Barcelona football club would have been an independent nation by now.
with civil disobedience Nigeria will be brought to her knees, just watch and see as event unfold in later days.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by Adebowale89(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
modik:

Wouldn't it be more noble to debunk all his[NK's] claims rather than a sweeping assertion sort of response, branding all as "rubbish"

1. Didn't Asiwaju champion the cause of Sovereign national conference prior 2015? Where is his voice now?

2. If the unity of Nigeria is sacrosanct as enshrined in Nigerian constitution, Is the irrevocable/eternal constitution of Nigeria[1999] made by God?

just a few.

that means him blasting GEJ which u people called HERO is also justify

the earlier u know how unstable that guy was the better for his brainwashed kinsmen
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by escodotman: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Warship:

So you want him to openly declare for Biafra now and be killed

When it is clear that UN will conduct Referendum, then will he make it clear to you the tribe they seek to follow
One thing I dont still get is the reason some biafra apologists want so many other states to follow them. So you are now so close to Prof. Jerry Gana that you've read mind to know his true intention?? Are you even sure that all the eastern states will vote in favour of referendum if it is conducted? Funny
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by odomanis: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Yet these your idiots are the ones you run to for votes. They are part of the votes that decide who wins an election,isn't it ? On that day,through their votes they will tell you they are no idiots. You know that and that is why you are afraid of a referendum.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by magoo10(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

KANU is an egoistic entity fighting for a dream without vision and for you to say KANU had education than me shows the kind of brainwashing that guy had imposed on you people

you define yourself as a compound illiterate for your babysit talk

every man has what they fight for and you will understand the true course of KANU after the achievement of Biafra, if at all it would be achieved with his illiteracy, uncultured and undiplomatic way of handling it

I still maintained my position, KANU is for east and not for any Nigerians youth because he's full of hatred and inhumane acts
Nnamdi Kanu started his academic journey at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Aba in the present-day Abia state. His teacher then was Mrs. Akpa, the mother of the then Miss Nnennaya Akpa. Before the Nigeria/British war of genocide on Biafra, this school was known as Dick Organ Primary School and currently the school has been renamed Green Street Primary School. After completing two years at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu proceeded to the best primary school in Umuahia known as Library Avenue Primary School where he completed his primary school education.
For his secondary education, the IPOB leader attended the prestigious Government College Umuahia formerly called Fisher High School which boasts of the likes of Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi, Ken Saro-Wiwa, etc. Throughout his stay at the school, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was a boarding student and his dormitory was Cozens House, which is the hostel named after the co-author (Stone & Cozens) of a popular secondary school Biology textbook. He completed his secondary education and went further to the Rivers State School of Arts and Science popularly known as School of Basic Studies in Rumuola Road in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) for his advanced level studies.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started his tertiary education at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) where he was admitted into the Department of Geography, having agreed with his father to study Geography as a precondition to attending the Sowell Aviation College in Panama City Florida where he had a slot waiting for him to come and train as a pilot. While at UNN, he lived in the hostel, specifically in Akintola Hall and one of his closest friends was Samuel Ude from Abiriba who is now resident in the USA, Chinyere Asuzu resident in Aba Abia State, Chidiebere Iwebuka Asaba Delta State and many more who can be reached for confirmation. After two years at UNN and having received several theoretical lectures on rocks and typologies of rocks without setting his eyes on any practical example of these materials, Nnamdi Kanu felt that he was not getting the real training he yearned for and decided to persuade his father His Royal Majesty (HRM) Eze Sir Israel Okwu Kanu to send him overseas to obtain an education that is evidence-based and experiential.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu traveled to England and was admitted to London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU). At LMU, he studied Politics and Economics and graduated with Second Class Upper Division, missing First Class Division very narrowly because of his publicly confessed difficulties with Applied Mathematics that accompanied Economics studies. It is on record that for the entire teaching life of Professor Ann Philips (Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was the only student who achieved a perfect score of 100% (16/16) in her course because of the exceptional quality of his research work and the term papers produced by him.
We state without equivocations that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the first and only person to work on a Thesis that provided an academic critique of the popular orthodoxy of “Dependency Theory” propounded by the renowned Political Economists Samir Amir and Walter Rodney. Supervised Dr. James Chiriyankadath, Nnamdi Kanu made his choice of a thesis based on his strongly-held belief that Africans should not blame Europeans or the Western World for their woes. His contention is that Africans are responsible for their lack-luster performance in leadership and governance and not people from other continents. In the history of academia till this day, no other African scholar has offered an academic critique of the Dependency Theory only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, partly because of the penchant of most Africans towards finger-pointing instead of conducting dispassionate critical self-evaluation and introspection.
While at LMU, Nnamdi Kanu was part of a group of black students who came up with the idea to engage in post-graduation works that would transform Africa from its current stage of stupor to a continent and society where leadership and good governance will be the ethos of existence, human relationships, and transactions. The following were members of the group; Jacques Tobo (Cameroon), George Ogunka (Ikwerre-Biafraland), Ayodele Dalghety (Guyana), Lolade Cameron-Cole (Oduduwa), Mului Mpopo (Tanzania), and Chris Kehinde Olopo (Oduduwa). These individuals can be contacted for the veracity of this claim.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by modik(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Adebowale89:

that means him blasting GEJ which u people called HERO is also justify

the earlier u know how unstable that guy was the better for his brainwashed kinsmen

GEJ is hero of democracy---- Truth.

Did he perform in infrastructural uplift in the east.....NO

Don't bend facts to suit your inclination.

NK is destroying Nigeria [zoo] with truth.

Everybody is discussing this now ....credit to NK.
Re: Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB by toofit007: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
zidek:
Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the
help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant
2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never
experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the
resultant horrors
3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State
(Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal
Government
of Nigeria
4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who
cannot speak Igbo language
5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in
Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue
Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf
and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war
6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading
books from two foremost
Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth
Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for
Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually
Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists
7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ.
(Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that
Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.
Thanks
All this you wrote is pure trash, give us video evidence were NNAMDI kanu said he is greater than Jesus I love arguments with facts and figures. or you depend on the propaganda been circulated by most Nigeria news agencies and most of this paid bloggers by Nigeria government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Governor Umar Ganduje And Other All Set To Welcome Buhari To Kano / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos) / My Children Using My Letterhead For Fraud – Kogi Monarch Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.