Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) (46454 Views)

Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Davido Having Fun With Paul Pogba In Dubai (Photos) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by JamieNaij(m): 4:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Busty Instagram Slay Queen, Roman Goddess has been taken off the market. The lady known for showing her big bust got engaged to a white man in Dubai.

She has been cruising and flexing Dubai with him ever since. You can check more photos on the link below. Roman Goddess finally caught a big fish.

Congrats Roman

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 04, 2017
After sleeping with celebrities at Quilox, this olosho is getting married? I trust my naija nigga as non will ever want that first class olosho as a wife

Modified: so its possible been d FTC in NL FP.?
Well, for all those ladies 'mis-yarning' in my mention, I don't blame u..bcs its understandable u gotta protect urselves in d same trade.

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by pzphoto(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2017
who engage This one

8 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Came: 5:54am On Jul 04, 2017
When i hear say na oyinbo man, my mind relax because i no say no African guy go wife that breast goddess abi wetin she call her self.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by ZeroUnity: 6:01am On Jul 04, 2017
Congratulations My dear and shame to all those Niggas that drank tramadol and shisha to finish ur properties...
Congrats!!!

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:03am On Jul 04, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Now I believe Arsenal FC can win the Champions league in the coming decades

Nothing is impossible!

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by bamdly(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2017
haaaa so those BOOBS goes to ati ohun riwa (foreigner) hmmmm naija guys don miss

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 6:22am On Jul 04, 2017
After some yahoo boys don eat there own. Na oyinbo come carry her at last.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by GeneralB: 6:24am On Jul 04, 2017
I hope say we go rest from all those "I have the biggest chest in the world talks

9 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by praizmedia(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2017
tank God let someone reign
Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by omobabalawo: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2017
chisos. hu marry that bore hole shocked

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by veekid(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Who engaged this one? Adogan

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by frankanyiks(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Apart 4rm sex, hope she gat anything good to offer.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 04, 2017
You married a goddess ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Juju too quick dey catch oyinbo
So am not suprised

Now I can go to instagram in peace without being scared of getting a hard-on

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 7:58am On Jul 04, 2017
Ha! Some men mumu no be here! Why person go dey engage hoe bikonu embarassed

11 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2017
kai
Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2017
This one don use yansh trap man ni sha shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Baba ooo grin grin
Jarizod:
This one don use yansh trap man ni sha shocked
Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Baba ooo grin grin
Eyan Mayweather!!!!!!! I hail baba nla!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by Chiefpriest1(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2017
Mtsheww. Anything for the attention.

4 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by jegz25(m): 8:21am On Jul 04, 2017
omo see what huge teddies got dis one,mean while na big grown ass men come dey suck our food

2 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
[center][/center] cheesy :Dam very sure. Her P***sy go do. Wide like well... cheesy grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
The bad girls are getting married while the good girls are still in their fathers house

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by sukkot: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2017
yeye. am suprised the copter did not drop from the sky considering the size of her ass

7 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by emmymdk: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Olosho Yakpa!

6 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by winternationals(m): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
thank God for her

ring doesn't matter

oloshos use it to show off

heart is what matter most

I am engaged with Janet already even when I have not given her a ring and she knows it because her song everyday is Tunde I trust you

3 Likes

Re: Roman Goddess Engaged To A White Man In Dubai (Photos) by realestniggah: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
babe used her asset to get what she want

you can abuse her all you want..but now she has given that asset to the highest bidder

in life we all want to live good and be comfortable

it either you go to school and become something in life

or use whatever you have to get whatever you want

if you hate on her for deciding not to suffer and live a good life then you have to be the biggest hypocrite in life

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ageless And Sexy Pix: Tina Turner @ 75 Got It All! / Peter Okoye Of P-square Calls Out GTBANK, Access Bank And Polaris Bank. See Why! / Abba Kyari Blasts Kate Henshaw For Criticising Picture With Evans, The Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.