Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) (38457 Views)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Gobhanky: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Adeboye has lost his calling.
Anything for the girls.
Kids are starving
Dying
And u wasting money on frivolities.
Dumb ass God of Man

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
200million plus management deal is bogus

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Rccg has lost its place in christiandom indeed. How many souls will this cash earn for Christ compared to using it to further the cause of missionary or sponsoring more media preaching or better still use it to build free schools for the lesspriviledge. #govtreturnourcrs#

That is what you all get for believing in Angels. Ntor. . . .
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by VindicatedTee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
She really has a bright future.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
judedwriter:

Im responding to your signature:
Most successful people, not all, but most of them were woeful failures who neva gave up.
As rich as the rccg is today, do you know that there was a time adeboye mocked the church before becoming a member?

Really? I never knew.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Myself2:

Well let me clear your ignorance,this talent show is not a project of RCCG HQ,so leave Daddy G O out of it.Thank you.
It's a project of a parish called City of David,besides I'm aware that different parishes of the RCCG spend millions,tens of million ,hundreds of millions per session in academic bursary and schorlaship awards depending on their financial strength,so as a mission the RCCG actually spends billions of naira annually on national and international schorlaship without making noise about it.In all honestly,250 million is chicken fee to a parish like City of David.Do you know how many billions they plan to pump into the construction of their new auditorium ?? Dey there dey drink panadol for headache wey no dey,instead of you to pray for God to bless your hustle so you too can spend good money on your own without blinking rather than having heart ache over the good money being spent by others

Please stop talking in such specific terms about people's finances. U are exposing them to robbers. It is also unethical.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Nbote(m): 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Abdul3391:
haba fear for catch me na... 250 million no b joke.
E b lyk d OP wan make church members go protest...

1 Like

Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
So called Christians hunting for talent? This is worse than the harlotry in Christ embassy shocked

RCCG Christianity is that one Christianity undecided
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by taemilola(f): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
it is really shameful how low adeboye has fallen
I mean giving out millions of tithe payers money to a girl that sang... there are starving children they are homeless people... why are u so wicked pastor of doom. I mean gosh this is the height of it. Adeboye can you please reduce your misappropriation of tithe payer money.. even your god will weep for your soul dear pastor

this one weak me

just shift lemme faint abeg, no faint, kuku die. Do u know this is single handedly sponsored by 1 parish? Must Adeboye tell the whole world how he helps the less privileged b4 u know he's helping? Pls, watch how you talk to men of God.

Last to comment never felt so good
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Rccg has lost its place in christiandom indeed. How many souls will this cash earn for Christ compared to using it to further the cause of missionary or sponsoring more media preaching or better still use it to build free schools for the lesspriviledge. #govtreturnourcrs#

I smell jealousy
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by watered(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
And Evans is away... Really sad cos this would have been.... I rest my case though
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by prettyprecy(f): 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Evaberry:
it is really shameful how low adeboye has fallen
I mean giving out millions of tithe payers money to a girl that sang... there are starving children they are homeless people... why are u so wicked pastor of doom. I mean gosh this is the height of it. Adeboye can you please reduce your misappropriation of tithe payer money.. even your god will weep for your soul dear pastor

this one weak me

just shift lemme faint

Last to comment never felt so good

You sound like you grew from the streets, do you have parents? Is Pastor Adeboye your age mate?
If you must be a critique Learn to do that intelligently and with some form of class.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by pek(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
The church have truly lost it.
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
holybabayo:

Please stop talking in such specific terms about people's finances. U are exposing them to robbers. It is also unethical.

You are wrong, the information is not about personal finances of any individual person but of COD as a parish, the self same info that is replete in the blogosphere anyways
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by shumuel(m): 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
Princeboca12:

Please before you comment, learn to be well informed. Do u know how many of us are on academic scholarship both National and International.. Or u expect RCCG to keep telling the world everything they do?

Oh, thats good to hear, and i am not disputing the fact that RCCG do support students, but... N250m will go a long way in scholarships, Academic research, Loans for business start-ups (N250m/N100K = 2500 youths) now you should know the reason for my crying out, but forgive me if being reseasonable is a crime, with that amount a lot of youths would be able to change their lives rather that someone who would only waste it on Gucci that, Parda this,,

i hope you get me ?

2500 individual, i repeat 2500 new business start-ups, means 2500 less jobless youths.

Now tell me, wouldn't it do much more good for the church and the Nation, if that amount was put to better use; why can't they give such for Research, Business start-up, Build a school in a poor/local community or something ?
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by Abdul3391(m): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nbote:

E b lyk d OP wan make church members go protest...
abi.. d church go go bankrupt na
Re: Esther Benyeogo Wins N260m At RCCG Talent Show (Photos) by holybabayo(m): 10:08am On Jul 05, 2017
Myself2:

You are wrong, the information is not about personal finances of any individual person but of COD as a parish, the self same info that is replete in the blogosphere anyways

What is your discipline? Do you have any financial management knowledge? You better change your moniker before any prospective employer see this and consider you unfit to work with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man States Best Day To Get A Wife In Church, Not Sunday / Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.