Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? (1251 Views)

Just In: Gov. Ugwuanyi Of Enugu state returns, Clears All 17 Lgas / Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Casts His Vote (Photos ) / Richest Igbo Man Alive Visit Governor Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by heavenlyson(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2017
With the current situation of things in Enugu State, do you think that the Governor has impressed to deserve a second tenure..?

Yes: state your reasons.

No: state your reasons.

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by DelGardo: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2017
NO

He is as clueless af
He has allowed primordial sentiments to dominate policy decisions.
Under him it appears Nsukka people are on a revenge mission. They have forcefully taken over numerous civil service positions in an unfair manner with the support of Gburugburu
Enugu has suffered infrastructural decay under this man
He is still holding on to the 2nd bail-out fund from Buhari in the hope that the old man will die. But he will not die.
He has done a few things in Nsukka area but his celebrated projects there are not broad or strategic enough for Nsukka's needs
He very myopic and eats anyhow
He hates pensioners. He is owing my mum and others over 9 months of pension payments. Entitlements that are so meagre that most pensioners cannot buy a gallon of oil with. But he won't pay them. That's part of the bail out funds he is hoping to garnish. Wickedness!

Above and Ugwuanyi and his associates are land grabbers. They appear to be on a mission to take over all vacant land in choice areas of the metropolis. For that they must surely get their comeuppance.

Land that some poor old men and women as well as hustling young men/women suffered all their lives to acquire, document and conserve for their children. Ugwuanyi will take. Chukwu g'akpo ya oku if he doesn't change now!

Another annoying act was to take over some part of Queens secondary school for his private estate development. Queens! A heritage site in 042 and Nigeria. Just imagine Ambode annexing a part of Kings college to build private homes. Tufia.

No, he does not deserve another term; he deserves to rot in a bad place.

I don't care much about Enugu state politics but I always figured that the lack of opposition will come back and bite. Ummunne'm enjoy your "Gburugburu bu member..."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:28am On Jul 04, 2017
That's the question for the electorate.
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2017
DelGardo:
NO

He is as clueless af
Under him it appears Nsukka people are on a revenge mission. They have forcefully taken over numerous civil service positions in an unfair manner with the support of Gburugburu
He is still holding on to the 2nd bail-out fund from Buhari in the hope that the old man will die. But he will not die.
He has done a few things in Nsukka area but his celebrated projects there are not broad or strategic enough for Nsukka's needs
He hates pensioners. He is owing my mum and others over 9 months of pension payments. Entitlements that are so meagre that most pensioners cannot buy a gallon of oil with. But he won't pay them. That's part of the bail out funds he is hoping to garnish. Wickedness!

Above and Ugwuanyi and his associates are land grabbers. They appear to be on a mission to take over all vacant land in choice areas of the metropolis. For that they must surely get their comeuppance.

Land that some poor old men and women as well as hustling young men/women suffered all their lives to acquire, document and conserve for their children. Ugwuanyi will take. Chukwu g'akpo ya oku if he doesn't change now!

Another annoying act was to take over some part of Queens secondary school for his private estate development. Queens! A heritage site in 042 and Nigeria. Just imagine Ambode annexing a part of Kings college to build private homes. Tufia.

I don't care much about Enugu state politics but I always figured that the lack of opposition will come back and bite. Ummunne'm enjoy your "Gburugburu bu member..."

Brother for mummy that labored for our great country its bad. Having said that ,

That's the effect of the saboteurs of government

NDA, looters and Boko boiz

We all need to support the government no matter what in diversifying the economy
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by heavenlyson(m): 7:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Enugu is in the hands of God.
This Slogan is why he has not delivered.

We are waiting for God to come and develop Enugu.
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:

Brother for mummy that labored for our great country its bad. Having said that ,

That's the effect of the saboteurs of government

NDA, looters and Boko boiz

We all need to support the government no matter what in diversifying the economy

Coffin fall on bubu grin
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by ozowarac: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2017
No more election in Biafra.
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Coffin fall on bubu grin

Baba dey kampe
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by mirabel001(f): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
yet to c his work... .ceremonial gov

1 Like

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:42am On Jul 04, 2017
ozowarac:
No more election in Biafra.

Igbos are not Nigeria

Elections will hold in Enugu
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
sarrki:

Baba dey kampe
You part of the problem of this country and claim to be a patriot. On a normal day, buhari should resign and allow this country to move on, his would a dead man be holding over 170m people to ransom
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yesooo. Yes. Yes. Yes and Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by raker300: 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
NO!!!!

The man is too lazy and dull!
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by raker300: 7:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Ugwuanyi is just riding on ekweremadu's glory.

No no for ugwuanyi...the man got to go
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You part of the problem of this country and claim to be a patriot. On a normal day, buhari should resign and allow this country to move on, his would a dead man be holding over 170m people to ransom

What about the 36 state governors and the chairman of 774 local council ?

They are more closer to the Masses

Having said that, They collect FAAC can you see the effects in the states ?
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by sarrki(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2017
raker300:
Ugwuanyi is just riding on ekweremadu's glory.

No no for ugwuanyi...the man got to go

Which glory are you talking about

Had it mean you refer to Sullivan chime

I could have agreed with you
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2017
DelGardo:
NO

He is as clueless af

Seems govt doesn't really favour everybody equal. I really sympathies with and wish he should address your complaint. As for me, this man is just another Messiah. He constructed Ezimo road. A road that had harshly been plagued with so much erosion. Nobody believed any government will work it.
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by DjAndroid: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

As for me, this man is just another Messiah. He constructed Ezimo road. A road that had harshly been plagued with so much erosion. Nobody believed any government will work it.

Can this alone fetch a governor a second term ticket?
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by DieBuhari: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
The guy has really done well in terms of roads for the rural side of Enugu State: Nsukka Axis, Abakpa and 9th Mile I can testify of.
You know, ones the roads are fixed, other aspects of development follow.
I don't like the cowardly way he handled the Fulani herdsmen issue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by SGANIVA(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
capital No , bad economy decision , introduce nepotism in enugu state government with his nnsuka brother s, not a visionary leader and very dull

1 Like

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by nextprince: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I thought he is dead long ago. How can a dead man resign.
Igbos and confusion are like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by Rucheen(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Gburu will vacate Lions building come 2019.

Reason: Nepotism, land grabbing
Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2017
DjAndroid:

Can this alone fetch a governor a second term ticket?

Bro. Its not only dat. The only issue which I have not checked is the complain that he is working in Nsukka alone. I don't know how true is dat but his performance in Nsukka is just outstanding.

Opi Nsukka road dualized by RCC
Ezimo road
Nsukka township roads dualized
FG road from Opi to Obollo
9th Mile by pass
Two bridges at Ezimo road
Imilke road
Orba bypass
Orba road with street light
Nsukka townships street light
And more

He also pay salary owing only pensioners. Many governors owe both salary and pensions in months.

Like I said, I have not to traveled to other parts of Enugu to know far. But they told me he is also working other places. I hope dat is true cos I love fairness

In addition, its not out of place to note that Nsukka the second best city after Enugu was highly neglected by previous administrations.
Nsukka had endured despite having 50% of Enugu population. Chimaroke also worked heavily in Agbani. But truth is I want him to work for everybody because we are one. Nsukka cannot always be in power. Nepotic politics cannot do anybody any good. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by DieBuhari: 10:37am On Jul 04, 2017
SpecialAdviser:

Bro. Its not only dat. The only issue which I have not checked is the complain that he is working in Nsukka alone. I don't know how true is dat but his performance in Nsukka is just outstanding.

Opi Nsukka road dualized by RCC
Ezimo road
Nsukka township roads dualized
FG road from Opi to Obollo
9th Mile by pass
Two bridges at Ezimo road
Imilke road
Orba bypass
Orba road with street light
Nsukka townships street light
And more

He also pay salary owing only pensioners. Many governors owe both salary and pensions in months.

Like I said, I have not to traveled to other parts of Enugu to know far. But they told me he is also working other places. I hope dat is true cos I love fairness

In addition, its not out of place to note that Nsukka the second best city after Enugu was highly neglected by previous administrations.
Nsukka had endured despite having 50% of Enugu population. Chimaroke also worked heavily in Agbani. But truth is I want him to work for everybody because we are one. Nsukka cannot always be in power. Nepotic politics cannot do anybody any good. Shalom
There is nothing wrong with him spreading development outside Enugu city, it shouldn't be seen as nepotism simply because he is from Nsukka. Nsukka is the next best option after Enugu, everyone knows that

1 Like

Re: Guys, Does Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu State Deserve A Second Tenure? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Yeah. ...but he should try and make the state heavily industrialized and not just civil servant oriented. .as the state has a low crime record. ..

(1) (Reply)

Akobi Street Surulere After Today's Rain! / Engr. Ifeanyi Olewike For Governor Imo 2019 / Presidency Reveals When Buhari Will Return After UN Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.