Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos (1605 Views)

On Festus Keyamo’s Tribal Baits Against Igbos; A Reflection / Quit Notice Against Igbos Is Real And Stands, Ex-presidential Aid, Okupe Warns / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eksammy(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2017
CHILLING: Viral Audio Message Calls For Genocide Against Igbos

http://www.thetrentonline.com/audio-igbos-north-genocide/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

https:///TajOA9Adx2

Please can everyone see this?

So this ostrich -- playing Govt wont have any excuse

A hateful audio recording by a man who gives his name as Ibrahim Muhammad Jajere, which calls for the Northern people to “rise up against the Igbos” using “a match stick and a litre of petrol” and other dangerous weapons to attack them on October 1, 2017 has gone viral.

The message, narrated in Hausa language, was received by The Trent’s Editors on Whatsapp on Sunday, July 2, 2017. It echoes the same intolerant rhetoric that was recently published by a coalition of Arewa youth groups calling for the eviction of Igbos from Northern Nigeria.

The Arewa quit notice, which has been condemned by political and religious leaders in the country, is considered as a pre-genocide notice and it is important that security agencies under the command of Acting President Yemi Osinbajo intervene to secure the lives and properties of all Nigerians.

Below is the direct transcription of the audio message which is published below in the interest of public safety.

“2017-07-02-AUDIO-00000002”
Audio Player
00:0000:00
1. “2017-07-02-AUDIO-00000002”
5:25
My name is Ibrahim Muhammad Jajere I want to use this medium to tell Northerners, especially the youth that the Igbo are not your brothers therefore let no one deceive you because enough of the deceit.

We need to arise and drive them out.Imagine you accommodated this person gave him a shop and secured his property then he insults you and calls you an animal. In their region you cannot even own land or property

Go to the Aba and Onitsha markets and you won’t find even one Hausa man who owns a shop or even a house they would not allow that to happen. But come to the North we have accommodated you (Igbos) this is enough.

The quit notice issued for 1st October is still in place the Igbos must leave the North or else we the Northerners especially the youth should just arise we do not need AK47 or explosives the thing needed is a match stick and a litre of petrol which is very cheap.

Then anywhere you see the property of the Igbos just burn it and burn them too if they refuse to leave by 1st October. They have corrupted our society and our youths because they are the ones that provide intoxicants in the north. They also bring arms. What do we need the Igbos for?

I call on all Northern youth, to arise, who is afraid of the Igbos.If not for our useless nothern leaders,in fact we need to rise up against them because even in my state Kaduna and the 19 northern states you find Igbos executing contracts supplies and the rest.

Are there no northerners to execute these contracts? Our state allocations are returned to the Igbos, are northerners awarded contracts in the South? No northerner can get a contract in Imo, Anambra, Abia, Enugu. They would not allow it this we know. And one bastard governor called [Nasir] El Rufai will say our youth should be arrested, let him go and Bleep his father.

I swear they must leave the North, let them go and do the restructuring. If not rascality 80% of their Investment is not in Igboland. I swear and call on our youth to arise and destroy their properties and kill them.

No one will arrest you, anyone that wants to arrest you should first arrest Apostle [Johnson] Suleman who asked for the killing of Fulanis.

Nnamdi Kanu threatened everyone in this country and was walking around freely and he should not be arrested? Let them try to arrest the Arewa youth and then the war will start. I call on the people of the North, this is your last chance.

If you do not take advantage of it and deal with the Igbos once and for all you will regret it. I charge all Northerners not to touch the Yorubas because they are peace loving, just allow them enjoy their ceremonious lifestyle do not touch them but the Igbos we must burn and destroy them.

I leave you in peace.

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by nototribalist: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2017
My brothers in the North can go to hell, instead of them to build their investment in igbo land they choose the enemies territory. And they now want us to come and sympathize with them. They are madd, like osofia said, how many time will something happen to you before you will learn something.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Nbote(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2017
U ppl shld kip fanning d embers of violence with made up messages to incite ppl... Mods take note
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2017
Watsapp message that anyone one with a phone can generate...

Anyone can be an Arewa/Ipob/Opc etc
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Warship: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2017
October 1st is not far
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eksammy(m): 7:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Nbote:
U ppl shld kip fanning d embers of violence with made up messages to incite ppl... Mods take note

Really is that what you have to say? Do you know how wildly this must have circulated among hausa youths before someone sent it to a media house?

You are now blaming the person calling attention to it so govt will take action.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eksammy(m): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2017
Esseite:

That makes it even more dangerous.

Only God knows how many people this 'simple harmless' whatsapp message has reached in the North.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by RZArecta(m): 7:52am On Jul 04, 2017
Esseite:
does this your post make any meaning to you ? Won't the message have gotten to it's final audience at the end of the day ? Do you know that WhatsApp is one of the new faces of mass media/news dissemination ? Funny ignorance.

Well, if it concerns genocide and destruction of igbo lives and property, people like Imperialyoruba will be very happy. Carnage gives them a longer lasting hard on so there's a positive at least
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by GMBuhari: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Northerners are volatile

If i was Yeeebow , i would leave as soon as possible

and for any Thomas out there , your case na sorry

When this madness starts , it still won't give you Biafra , it'll likely lead to another civil war then we'll know if Avengers are people with balls or just some paid idiots

I don't want anything warlike to happen in Nigeria , one or north , but yeebows need to caution the people fanning the flames of war with their utterances , it's not too late to apologize , end Biafraudian radio stations, propaganda on social media e.t.c

This will definitely not end well if it's not controlled

He that have ears let him hear

1 Like

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Danzakidakura(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2017
hahahaha the country will be bloody. Igbo's should defend themselves in any part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Eastfield1: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2017
g
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Rucheen(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Let October reach first
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by IJOBA2: 8:58am On Jul 04, 2017
OH YE ALMAJIRIS WHO BELIEVE, KILL ANY IGBO MAN YOU SEE IN THE NORTH AFTER OCTOBER FIRST, DO NOT TAKE PRISONERS AT ALL. angry
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eksammy(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Northerners are volatile

When this madness starts , it still won't give you Biafra , it'll likely lead to another civil war then we'll know if Avengers are people with balls or just some paid idiots

I don't want anything warlike to happen in Nigeria , one or north , but yeebows need to caution the people fanning the flames of war with their utterances , it's not too late to apologize , end Biafraudian radio stations, propaganda on social media e.t.c

Why do you people always interprete 'restructuring ' and 'referendum' as a call for war? Is it that y'all dont understand english or you are being mischievous in english interpretation?

Did the recent British exit from Europe result in a bloody war?

Abegi Igbos are choosing to leave and stay on their own. If it happens in our lifetime, good but if not then our children will continue the struggle. But it will never be said that out of fear we all kept mute and enjoyed injustice and slavery. If we do not talk now, history will not be kind to us.

2 Likes

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by GMBuhari: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2017
Really ? How many votes for referendum did you or your people conduct in your states ? apart from being a certified Professional, i traded forex and made a bit from Brexit , point being i followed the news from A-Z and i am still following , before BREXIT , votes were cast , people came to poll from different parts of the country after weighed decisions considering everything , on the contrary these fools just hijacked states and included it in their fraud hence why several states and ethnicities are coming out to say they are not following

and my previous comment i stated any sane ibo will leave the north , i have experienced Northern riot first hand and it's not funny, and even back then there was no whatsapp or facebook , just one meeting in a mosque and a whole catholic street will be down in flames

eksammy:

Why do you people always interprete 'restructuring ' and 'referendum' as a call for war? Is it that y'all dont understand english or you are being mischievous in english interpretation?

Abegi Igbos are choosing to leave and stay on their own. If it happens in our lifetime, good but if not then our children will continue the struggle. But it will never be said that out of fear we all kept mute and enjoyed injustice and slavery. If we do not talk now, history will not be kind to us.

1 Like

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eastsidechillz: 9:19am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Northerners are volatile

I will rather die standing than crawl to live.

1 Like

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by paschu: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2017
Apologise to who exactly?

For what?

For killing igbos like rabits, both in the north (by islamic holigans and boko haram) and in the east (by fulani herdsmen)?

Were those the poo you want the igbos to apologise for (or else you'd carry out yet ANOTHER genocide against them)?

You guys are really overestimatig yourselves! Seriously.

But you know what, your cup is permanently over-full.

This time around, GOD will personally disgrace you guys openly.

GMBuhari:
Northerners are volatile

2 Likes

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by SARMAT: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2017
GMBuhari:
Northerners are volatile

DIRTY UNCIRCUMCISED GAMBARI

3 Likes

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by SharkTank(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2017
eksammy:

They are deliberately mischievous. They feel they are insulated from the rancour
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by ProWalker: 10:09am On Jul 04, 2017
Biafra is all Emotions and emotional decisions are not in most cases the best and right decisions.
I hate to say this as a Nigerian, but then Igbos started this madness right after their appointed messiah lost the election in 2015.

1 Like

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Aboki and sniff sniff.. he gets high and type poo.

your provocation no gree you get sense.. why wait till October if the thing d pain you.

wetin make una no start action sharp sharp..
una dey wait for another 2month.

Kanu and Ipob no send una.. BIAFRA or Death.

for igbo's wey still dey ugwu.. no be today dey start to warn una.. nothing new. Sacrifices are made.. so be it.

we need this ginger.. Aboki bring am on..atleast e go sure say no election for east ever again.

The spirit is alive..
ipob is the movement.

loving this.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by GMBuhari: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol

You haven't heard your elders .? they said they created another faction, the Northern Igbo ... grin grin grin grin

Don't call god or okike bambiala , call on your avengers and creek rats then prepare for the best or the worst

paschu:
Apologise to who exactly?

For what?

For killing igbos like rabits, both in the north (by islamic holigans and boko haram) and in the east (by fulani herdsmen)?

Were those the poo you want the igbos to apologise for (or else you'd carry out yet ANOTHER genocide against them)?

You guys are really overestimatig yourselves! Seriously.

But you know what, your cup is permanently over-full.

This time around, GOD will personally disgrace you guys openly.

Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by GMBuhari: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
about 3 million wanted to stand a few years ago too , only that hungry took their legs

eastsidechillz:

I will rather die standing than crawl to live.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Princesaha: 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
If they fail to carry out their threat on October 1st, then they are cowards eternally. As for those of us, we will target those Hausa/Fulani at bureau de change here. In fact we want the fight to start now so as to do what is on our mind. Dirty stinking almajiris.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
nototribalist:
My brothers in the North can go to hell, instead of them to build their investment in igbo land they choose the enemies territory. And they now want us to come and sympathize with them. They are madd, like osofia said, how many time will something happen to you before you will learn something.

You that did not go to enemy territory, how many years investments do you have in igbo land? Mk I hear word abeg.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by eksammy(m): 6:30am On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:
about 3 million wanted to stand a few years ago too , only that hungry took their legs

This is unfair. ...to mock a people like this.
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by GMBuhari: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2017
eksammy:

This is unfair. ...to mock a people like this.

That's not mockery
Re: New Audio Calling For Genocide Against Igbos by signz: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2017
GMBuhari:

That's not mockery

What is it then? Just to win a senseless argument?

(1) (Reply)

South African President Jacob Zuma To Resign. Buhari Should Do Same / Gov.wike Weeps Says;tomorrow If We Win, They Will Say Judiciary Is Corrupt" / I Will Denounce My Igboship In 48hours(with Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.