Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic (2582 Views)

Actress Mercy Johnson, Hubby Launch Luxury Hotel (photos) / Bbnaija: That Moment Tacha Broke Down In Tears As She Talked Abt Her Late Mum / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by ebosie11(f): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWE_3eHg14m/

Mercy Johnson's husband Prince Odi Okojie has taken to social media to gush about his wife after sharing her photo.According to him,Mercy Johnson is still 'super hot' despite having three kids.Below is what he wrote and how his fans reacted....

'After 3 she's still Super Hot" Makes me wanna TOAST her again and again. who non see you EYES dey pain am. I'm so Graced and Blessed.MERCY fall on ME!mercyjohnsonokojie'

Aw!So lovely!

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/fall-on-me-johnson-husband-prince-odi.html

Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by ebosie11(f): 7:21am On Jul 04, 2017

Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2017
black girls don't don't do it for me. Only with the exception of Genevieve. I like them bleached and slim.

1 Like

Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by praizmedia(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
black girls hot
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Muzanga(f): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
They live together. He should please tell her at home. We are tired of social media show body! We dont know how you treat her at home sir, so be humble and sit down!

1 Like

Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Veraatabeh(f): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2017
Show body
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by joseo: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
beautiful woman
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Muzanga:
They live together. He should please tell her at home. We are tired of social media show body! We dont know how you treat her at home sir, so be humble and sit down!
Sense fall on you... What do you think a celebrity section is for? If you don't want to see such news, pls go to Crime or Cars...

Jealousy is allowed shaa
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by AverageAnnie(f): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Just like someone commented..I hope they're truly happy in and out of social media. ..
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Muzanga(f): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2017
computergeek:
Sense fall on you... What do you think a celebrity section is for? If you don't want to see such news, pls go to Crime or Cars...

Jealousy is allowed shaa
mugu who opened ur cage?? I dont banter words with foolish kids. So bye.
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2017
Muzanga:
mugu who opened ur cage?? I dont banter words with foolish kids. So bye.
I see you forgot to take you anti-madness drugs this morning. Psycho
Re: 'Super Hot After 3 Kids,Mercy Fall On Me':Mercy Johnson Hubby Gushes Abt Her Pic by Mryacks: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2017
I will never go on social media to call my wife "hot/sexy"..I will rather say beautiful or pretty.Well to each his own sha..no beef!

(1) (Reply)

Davido Replies Wizkid's Shade! / OMG!!! Another Of Davido’s Friend Stabbed To Death In London / Seven Nollywood Undercelebrated Film Directors At Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.