Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No (635 Views)

Nafdac Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements And How To Apply / I Need Someone To Invest In Me, I' Just Developed An App. / Please I Really Need Someone To Help Me Please Don't Ignore My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by NowisGod109(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Is there anyone on here who can get me a nafdac reg. No for my products. They're food supplements manufactured abroad. How much should I be looking at for each one and what documents do I need to present?

Thanks in anticipatn.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by gede7744(f): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2017
am interested in answers to your question also as l also have a product to market... precisely coconut oil and coconut candy and was told l will need nafdac no

a friend called a friend and said first thing is to check out my factory another one is getting cash ready...minimum 2m...
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Freewoman(f): 8:20am On Jul 04, 2017
NowisGod109:
Is there anyone on here who can get me a nafdac reg. No for my products. They're food supplements manufactured abroad. How much should I be looking at for each one and what documents do I need to present?

Thanks in anticipatn.

Please, this is not the right forum , visit any of the NAFDAC office for further clarifications, they will advise you on what to do, as several test and approvals has to happen, just be very careful, all those process supposed to have happened before you bring the products into the country,ignorance is not an excuse in law, not just getting the product assigned a number but the required consumption approvals and procedures must be carried out, Incase you need further info, dont hesitate to reach out to me, i will direct you to my brother who will further enlighten you.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:
am interested in answers to your question also as l also have a product to market... precisely coconut oil and coconut candy and was told l will need nafdac no

a friend called a friend and said first thing is to check out my factory another one is getting cash ready...minimum 2m...
2m just for NAFDAC No fat lie
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Jul 04, 2017
NowisGod109:

Thanks in anticipatn.
Don't allow people to fool you ooo hmmm if u want a NAFDAC No_go to their office or if u can't go alone or tired,or scare when u ready pay my transport and I will take u to their office and u do things urself simple...
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 8:35am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:

it can never be that amount impossible,my friend did one for his product then,but it was for food and that was 50thounsand,when u even get there some of the staff will obliged to help u out in the processing then u can pay them in kind if u like

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by gede7744(f): 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
it can never be that amount impossible,my friend did one for his product then,but it was for food and that was 50thounsand,when u even get there some of the staff will obliged to help u out in the processing then u can pay them in kind if u like

really, pls how do l go about it. that money scare me l beg
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by gede7744(f): 10:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
thought as much means l need to do my home work thoroughly

thanks anyway
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:

thought as much means l need to do my home work thoroughly

thanks anyway
yeah you alt to...
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:

Nna eh when I first read it waz surprise
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
gede7744:

go to any of their office in the location you are..
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by NowisGod109(f): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:

I'm wondering too because I no even knw hw much be my capital sef
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by NowisGod109(f): 5:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:

Thanks bro
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
NowisGod109:

Thanks bro
you welcome
Re: I Need Someone That Can Help With A NAFDAC Reg. No by Martin0(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
NowisGod109:

I'm wondering too because I don't even knw be my capital sef
Don't mind them ee,that lie,go to any of their branch office and you will get details..

(1) (Reply)

13 - Year- Old Girl Beats Her 14 -year-old Friend To Death Over Boyfriend / Nigerian Army Promotes 45 Brigadier Generals To Major Generals / ‘A Doctor Was Asking Me Out While My Friend Died’ – Friend To Student Who Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.