Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Frequently Asked Questions About Epilepsy Or Recurrent Seizures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequently Asked Questions About Epilepsy Or Recurrent Seizures (464 Views)

Covid-19: Fmic Releases Frequently Asked Questions On Coronavirus / 12 Facts About Epilepsy And Seizures that you MUST know / FG Announces Discovery Of Epilepsy Drug- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frequently Asked Questions About Epilepsy Or Recurrent Seizures by RxH8: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2017
Epilepsy is a very common health condition. It currently affects 50 million persons worldwide. Most of these occur in developing countries like Nigeria. Yearly, 2.4million persons receive a diagnosis of epilepsy.

Have you ever witnessed a convulsion or seizure? In many cases, the person suddenly falls to the ground, begins to move in a jerky manner and becomes unresponsive to calls during these periods which typically last a few minutes. Some persons bite their tongue and the inside of the mouth. On regaining consciousness, some experience terrible headaches, nausea and body aches. Remarkably, they are unable to what happened prior to the seizure.

http://www.healthx24.com/questions-epilepsy/

Re: Frequently Asked Questions About Epilepsy Or Recurrent Seizures by RxH8: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Can someone just develop Epilepsy?
If I see someone with epilepsy having a seizure, what should I do?
In the event of a seizure, when should I take a person with epilepsy to the hospital?
Can Epilepsy go away without treatment?

http://www.healthx24.com/questions-epilepsy/

(1) (Reply)

25 Healthy Ways To Deal With Stress. / 5 Tips To Identify A Clean Woman By Gazelle / Anxiety As WHO Alerts On Spread Of HIV Drug Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.