Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo (31613 Views)

"My Private Jet Has Landed In Nigeria" - Davido (Photo) / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Mike Godson Meets With Davido (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by DjHypno(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
misspineapple:
Where is the hilarious caption?
I've been laughing like a goat here grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by koladebrainiac(m): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Lol. That's a Stephen Curry jersey o. Poor photoshop
sharap wee u kee quiettt . na wizkid
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by misspineapple(f): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
DjHypno:
I've been laughing like a goat here grin grin grin
Goat dey laf?

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by LilTyRoNe: 5:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guy soldier dey outside oo...how we wan do your shirt

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by Here2day(m): 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
" OBO " gbèsè don fall on us!!!
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by LilTyRoNe: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
When you send your entourage to get you a lady's number at the club and he comes back and tell you that the lady is Bobrisky

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by davidif: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2017
pastoray:
And.... undecided undecided

May blessings follow you for that post bro
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by CrownStarPro(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2017
HenryDion:
Abeg shift make I laugh grin kikikikikikikikikkkikiki..

check out the coolest business blog www.entmirror.com

Can we talk privately, please? I like your website design. Do you mind sending the theme to me? I know the theme you use. I downloaded it but it's not showing on mobile the way yours is. Maybe you customized yours so I don't know if you mind sending the theme across, please? This is my emila and number aircrown005@gmail.com, 09032665191
Thank in advance
Re: Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
FisifunKododada:

You be Delta-Igbo Yoruba gal - please explain I yam not understanding... cheesy
Me sef confuse grin.One parent is yoruba while the other is from Delta state(the Igbo speaking part) which makes me a dual citizen(just in case cool) wink cheesy grin

One of the reasons I'm not a member of NCAN grin
I have to be fair and neutral cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Pity For My Boyfriend's Wife – Bobrisky / Prettiest Actress On 'Girlfriends' Sitcom? / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.