Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Which Is Easier To Learn? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which Is Easier To Learn? (1120 Views)

Google’s Chromeos.dev Hub Makes Native Android App Development Easier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Easier To Learn? by Nofuckgiven: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2017
I want to learn at least one programming language and I am interested in Data Analysis. Between Java and JavaScript,which is more vital in data analysis projects and easier to learn?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by enigma2007(m): 10:04am On Jul 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I want to learn at least one programming language and I am interested in Data Analysis. Between Java and JavaScript,which is more vital in data analysis projects and easier to learn?

You need to learn either R, S or Python. They are geared more towards data projects

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by Nofuckgiven: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2017
enigma2007:

You need to learn either R, S or Python. They are geared more towards data projects
Thankyou. I saw JavaScript as one of the criteria in a data analysis job requirements that is why I asked.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by enigma2007(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Thankyou. I saw JavaScript as one of the criteria in a data analysis job requirements that is why I asked.

Oh Ok. Not explored JavaScript before though

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by holuphisayor(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
for data analysis ....go with python

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by Nofuckgiven: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
holuphisayor:

for data analysis ....go with python
am also into that ...#data mining
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Which Is Easier To Learn? by adejumoadeoluwa(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2017
from ease of you, syntax, even performance, to availability of libraries, its got to be python hands down add to the fact that its a general purpose language

after mastering it,you can easily use it on other non data science projects

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Matching (merging) Help Is Needed / Help!!! I Have A C++ Interview With A Pos Company, What Should I Learn / Please I Need Help, My Google Account Was Hijacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.