Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Make Up Brushes And Their Uses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Make Up Brushes And Their Uses (950 Views)

How To Clean Your Makeup Brushes And How Often You Should Do It Often. / The Make-up Transformation Of Old Woman That Got People Talking (photos) / How To Avoid Pimples By Easily Cleaning Your Makeup Brushes And Foams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Brushes And Their Uses by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Make up brushes are very complex and confusing. One can have a complete set and still not know what to do with them so it is necessary to know the different brushes and their uses.
Here's a complete set from 'make-up for you' and it contains 24 brushes usually wrapped in a flat leather bag. It comes in different colors.
Click link below to see each make up brush and their uses, video also available
http://www.jaydee.com.ng/2017/07/makeup-brushes-and-their-uses.html

Re: Make Up Brushes And Their Uses by Mamuzo13(f): 8:07am On Jan 29, 2020
Please I'm about to invest in makeup brush set, so i would like to know which is better; the bobbi brown 24 pcs brush set or the 32 pcs brush set. Please I would also want to know what brushes are in the 32 pcs brush set that that isn't in the 24 pcs brush set

(1) (Reply)

The Increase And Decrease Of Women’s Skirt Lengths / This Makeup Transformation Has Set Social Media On Fire (photos) / 31 Faux Loc Styles For African-american Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.