Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

**SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** (9220 Views)

Reg. Nissan Xttera 2004, Leather, 114k Miles, Auto, Ac, Alloy @690k sold / TOKS CAMRY 09 FOR 2.150M LAST...WITH DVD, REV CAM, ALLOY, 64K MILES. ..sold...so / Nicely Used Honda CRV For Sale @mileage 114k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by platinumnk(f): 6:32am On Mar 05, 2010
Chi_Chi77:

Thanks @German, I sent u one more email on this Toyota.

So it seems like u have a romance fan club brewing, lol, hold ure wallet, real girl and heart oooo!!

Like Jay Z will say in - 'Big Pimpin' lyrics

Y'all be frontin'
Me give my heart to a woman
Not for nothin' never happen'
I'll be forever mackin'
Heart cold as assassins, I got no passion
I got no patience and I hate waitin'
Hoe get your backside in

What if we dont want his wallet?
What if we want to support and strengthen his business?
What if the only joy is his success?
What if we want his heart and loyalty, and nothing else?
What if one is more of an asset than a liabilty?

wink
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ah chichi,  Replied your mail.  cool   cool

Yes oh. Il soon be replying to them. Il be answering the call soon, and then proceed to make my selection of an a e-wife. I already have my e-mum "Busybody". You are my "e -sis",    Woulda chosen plat as my e-wife, But last time I checked, She was Inspired's. grin   grin
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by axeman85(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
Lord Chancellor

na wao this one wey them don wan carry you go romance section ooo. tell them oo, na we for auto section hold exclusive rights to you ooo, so any prospective catalogue bride must come to the auto section to seek your hand from Nairaland Auto section Elders oooo. lol

am sure work is still commencing on our deal so no wahala, am sure the attention from romance section would not make you cease to be the upright dealer we all know you to be. smiley

have a wonderful weekend my brother from another mother.
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by MrKelly: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Pls how much can I get 97 and 99 Picnic. Kindly give me quote for manual and auto tranny.

Thanks.
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by platinumnk(f): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2010
german007:

Ah chichi,  Replied your mail.  cool   cool

Yes oh. Il soon be replying to them. Il be answering the call soon, and then proceed to make my selection of an a e-wife. I already have my e-mum "Busybody". You are my "e -sis",      Woulda chosen plat as my e-wife, But last time I checked, She was Inspired's. grin   grin

Check again . . I accept.

I am single.

so . .
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
axeman85:

Lord Chancellor

na wao this one wey them don wan carry you go romance section ooo. tell them oo, na we for auto section hold exclusive rights to you ooo, so any prospective catalogue bride must come to the auto section to seek your hand from Nairaland Auto section Elders oooo. lol

am sure work is still commencing on our deal so no wahala, am sure the attention from romance section would not make you cease to be the upright dealer we all know you to be. smiley

have a wonderful weekend my brother from another mother.

My Head Of Privy Council, I am loyal oh. All work and no play makes German a dull boy.  grin grin grin

Our deal still definately stands. Search is in progress. Have narrowed it down the S40.

Will email you once I strike the Bingo on what you desire.

STAY TUNED
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Mr Kelly:

Pls how much can I get 97 and 99 Picnic. Kindly give me quote for manual and auto tranny.

Thanks.

Hello Sir, Thanks for your request and future patronage, We will be with you all through the end. Kindly drop me your email address, I will send you an email filled with mouth watering offers. cool cool
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 10:16am On Mar 06, 2010
@Mr Kelly.

Awaiting your email. cool cool
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by MrKelly: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2010
[
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2010
@Mr Kelly.

You have mail. Lets make this magic happen. cool cool
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2010
Another pre-order for a 2003 Honda Accord EX-L,  Coming soon, Interested in Joining our band wagon? Email aokhai@hotmail.com.  cool   cool
Re: **SOLD TO MAYONIKKS OF NL!* 96 Camry With Leather Seats,ac,114k Miles**SOLD!!*** by german007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2010
german007:

Another pre-order for a 2003 Honda Accord EX-L, Coming soon, Interested in Joining our band wagon? Email aokhai@hotmail.com. cool cool

We give glory to God, Our plans came true. cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=410108.msg5659896#msg5659896

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Registered Fabric 4plugs For Jst 490k / Periodic Cylinder Compression Test Is All Your Engine Needs To Serve You Well / Bmw 3 Series (320i)2000 Model Saloon @1.4m now (08096577304)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.