Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,071 members, 7,867,057 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

WTF!..Aston Villa Fan Gets John Terry's Name Tattooed On His Bum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WTF!..Aston Villa Fan Gets John Terry's Name Tattooed On His Bum (405 Views)

John Terry Signs Contract Extension At Aston Villa / Lady Turns Super Eagles Jersey In Bum Shorts, Rocks It In New Photos / Why I Hate Ex Chelsea Captain, John Terry So Much - Cesc Fabregas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WTF!..Aston Villa Fan Gets John Terry's Name Tattooed On His Bum by Yomzzyblog: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2017
An Aston Villa fan kept his word in remarkable fashion after betting against the club signing Chelsea legend John Terry.

The Villa fanatic was so convinced the 36-year-old would not be joining Steve Bruce's side that he took to Twitter with a proposition insisting that if the rumblings were true he'd get the former Chelsea and England captain's name tattooed on his bum.

See what happened next - and fair play to the fella for keeping his word.

"I really didn't think he'd sign in a million years," the newly inked Villa fanatic said.

"I thought nothing of it when I made the comment. Loads of Villa fans saved it and brought it back up as the JT story gathered pace.

"I'll certainly never make any promises like that again, I can assure you of that!"

Cc: Lalasticlala, Semid4lyfe, Mynd44, Ishilove

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/aston-villa-fan-tattoos-john-terrys.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Gist: Manchester United Announce Lukaku Deal, Subject To A Medical / Give Us Aguero And You Have Sanchez' - Arsenal Told To Drive Hard Transfer Barg / Jose Mourinho - Pep Guardiola And I Have A Positive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.