Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data (647 Views)

I Don Taya! How Do I Politely Turn Down My Boss Advances Without Losing My Job? / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S5, Remove Samsung Lock Screen Pin/pattern/password / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data by bo89460020: 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
"Because the the fingerprint sensor is broken, and I forget the lock screen PIN of my Samsung Galaxy S7, is it possible to bypass Samsung S7 lock screen without restore it back to factory settings?

Looking for a simple yet effective way of how to unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge without losing data or restoring to factory settings?

Well, please don't worry, to remove the lock screen on Samsung Galaxy phone, what you need is just the Samsung Lock Screen Removal, which can one click to bypass the lock screen Pattern/PIN/Passcode/Fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy phone with few simple steps:

Step 1. Connect your Samsung phone
Step 2. Enter into Download Mode on your phone
Step 3. Download recovery package
Step 4. Remove Samsung lock screen without losing data

Related: How to SIM Unlock Samsung Phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbkoME5v_s8
Re: How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data by cara4: 3:42am On Jul 05, 2017
The best way is to use Android Lock Screen Removal to unlock your Samsung Galaxy Tab. It can successfully help you unlock the phone without losing data. It supports to remove Android phone password, PIN, pattern and fingerprint. it's a piece of cake for it to unlock lock screen on Samsung Galaxy.

Remove Lock Screen on Samsung Galaxy

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy Tab

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Community In Osun State Got Motorised Borehole / Video Shows Armed ‘fulani Terrorists’ Joyfully Exclaiming “sai Buhari” / Nigeria Current Affair Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.