Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria (11455 Views)

See Infinix Mobility Response To TECNO Camon CM / Infinix Mobility Partners With Jumia, Slot To Launch Hot 5, Lite / Infinix Hot 4 Lite Specs And Price - Infinix Mobility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by AustineE1: 8:46am On Jul 05, 2017
coolebux:
Just negodu this people
They forgot Onitsha of all places
These guys are not serious yet
you can not have one in Asaba and have another in Onitsha,you can easily jog to Asaba in the morning,just 20mins jogging!

Moreso,not when you already have mega infinix reps in Onitsha.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2017
Shebi Uyo dey dat maps... because my infinix wey be big terror to the Ipobics wan develop fault... Uto mkpo ado itippeke.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by joenor(m): 8:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one, infi dey try sha.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by deejeet1: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Albert0011:
Gud for lovers of chinco phones..they need 2 improve the standard quality of their phones,if they realy want me 2 buy their product again,u cnt imagine dat the hot 4 they bought 4 me lasted only 1 month.jux woke up one mornin nd the phone refused 2 power up again..nw rockin my samsung galaxy edge jejely.
yes you may issue with their product but if you bought an original infinix phone, 1yr warranty comes with it. I have been using infinix note since 2015 and no problem and now using that same hot you claimed to be bad for over 6 months.
We love infinix phones!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by Dollabiz: 9:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2017
This is a huge overhead cost they are incurring on themselves in the present economic state , what happened to partnership or dealership.

Hope they know what they are doing
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by naijajobx: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2017
good
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by Deflorence(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2017
KillerFrost:

Enter bus 150 to asaba tongue
MAKA Y?
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by dedunji: 10:19am On Jul 05, 2017
All in Biafra already make then no rush us na small small more investment coming to Biafra soon ,no time .
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by henry007(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2017
Watch the first Infinix Note 4 unboxing video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iof6iLZr63s
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by mannycrown: 11:11am On Jul 05, 2017
Who NOTICED Infinix avoided opening shop in NORTHERN Nigeria; maybe because of the Boko Haram terrorists ravaging the North..? No offences please. I'm I right or wrong NLanders?
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
coolebux:
Just negodu this people They forgot Onitsha of all places These guys are not serious yet
Relax! Abuja was exempted too. These locations are strategic.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by emolala(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
deba67ba:
are they looking for workers?

you have come again to scam another person ABI
you better return back my 1500 or you will definitely live to regret it..

NAIRALANDERS BEWARE OF THIS FRAUDSTER.....HE IS A SCAMMER THAT REGISTERS WITH DIFFERENT USERNAME FROM TIME TO TIME IN ORDER TO DEFRAUD UNSUSPECTING MEMBERS...I WAS ONCE A VICTIM....YOU CAN CHECK HIS PROFILE TO CONFIRM DAT HE JUST REGISTERD TODAY....AFTER HE HAS SCAMMED SOMBODY HE WILL GO AWOL FOR SOME TIME BEFORE RETURNING WITH A NEW NAME...BE WARNED
MODS PLS INVESTIGATE THIS GUY PLS.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
not a single infinix shop in the entire north, this is marginalization of the abokis. and they use the cinco phones more.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
nenergy:

Relax! Abuja was exempted too. These locations are strategic.
strategic! on what basis?
north west/east got no slot, we wont take it!! infinix nigeria must be restructured.
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by shedy03(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
mannycrown:
Who NOTICED Infinix avoided opening shop in NORTHERN Nigeria; maybe because of the Boko Haram terrorists ravaging the North..? No offences please. I'm I right or wrong NLanders?
you are wrong. this no excuse.
the north will send out all infinix phones out of the region if atleast 2 shops are not opened in the region by 1st october. lollllll
Re: Infinix Mobility Launches Exclusive Stores In Nigeria by nenergy(m): 12:28am On Jul 06, 2017
shedy03:

strategic! on what basis?
north west/east got no slot, we wont take it!! infinix nigeria must be restructured.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATED LIST Of Tecno Phones That Will Have BBM [screenshots] / Nokia 5330 Mobile Tv Edition For Dstv Mobile From Mtn / New Blackberry Bold 9900, Torch 9810, Torch 9860 - Share Ur Experience Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.