Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. (618 Views)

Recommend Reliable Nigerian Host To Register A .NG Domain Name ASAP / I Need A Reliable Nigerian Escrow Plugin For My Platform / How Whogohost Has Destroyed My Site...flee From Any Nigerian Hosting Copany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2017
Which hosting company should I go for? My current host is fuckinng up and I can't keep up with them. My site is always down.. Googlebot can't even crawl my site due to server error. The server is so slow and frustrating. Which local hosting company here in Nigeria will you recommend? www.entmirror.com needs to run smoothly.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by MEILYN(m): 5:00pm On Jul 06, 2017
HenryDion:
Which hosting company should I go for? My current host is fuckinng up and I can't keep up with them. My site is always down.. Googlebot can't even crawl my site due to server error. The server is so slow and frustrating. Which local hosting company here in Nigeria will you recommend? www.entmirror.com needs to run smoothly.

I guess adsense just accepted you. I am a fan of your blog. Please how many days did you wait before they did the second verification? And can you tell me if you were ever rejected before they accepted your application.

And you can use Arvixe shared hosting plan. I have been using them since 2014 without issues. It's unlimited, no downtime and cheap as well. Just N2000+ monthly and $60 a year. Most times I get over a million pageviews monthly without problems. They have a live chat where you can chat with them within 2minutes. In fact, it's the fastest Live chat I have ever seen.

You should also make use of Google page speed insight to work on your blog. Your blog is pretty slow from there, it's not even about your server most times.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by opportunihub: 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
I understand your plight bro.......that is the problem with some of these average hosting services. But have you thought of using a foreign web hosting service? I want you to consider any of these

1) [url= http://www.techmatas.com/namecheap-com-buy-namecheap-hosting-and-get-a-free-domain-name-promo-code-added/] Namecheap Hosting [/url]

2) Dreamhost Web hosting.

None of these global hosting service experiences unnecessary down-times and they are economical, especially, Dreamhost Web hosting..

I'd be glad to work with you on these and many more as we grow our blogs together.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
MEILYN:
I guess adsense just accepted you. I am a fan of your blog. Please how many days did you wait before they did the second verification? And can you tell me if you were ever rejected before they accepted your application.

And you can use Arvixe shared hosting plan. I have been using them since 2014 without issues. It's unlimited, no downtime and cheap as well. Just N2000+ monthly and $60 a year. Most times I get over a million pageviews monthly without problems. They have a live chat where you can chat with them within 2minutes. In fact, it's the fastest Live chat I have ever seen.

You should also make use of Google page speed insight to work on your blog. Your blog is pretty slow from there, it's not even about your server most times.

Thanks for being a fan; grin you made my day.

My basic hosting plan was no doubt the cause of the slow loading.. I had to upgrade to a higher hosting plan.. working well now..

As for the Adsense, I had to wait for 4 days before I was accepted.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by MEILYN(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
EntMirror:

Thanks for being a fan; grin you made my day.

My basic hosting plan was no doubt the cause of the slow loading.. I had to upgrade to a higher hosting plan.. working well now..

As for the Adsense, I had to wait for 4 days before I was accepted.
Yea, thank God you were accepted. I have been waiting since Tuesday oo. I passed the first stage since Tuesday and they haven't replied me till now. I am hoping I get a reply by tomorrow.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
MEILYN:
Yea, thank God you were accepted. I have been waiting since Tuesday oo. I passed the first stage since Tuesday and they haven't replied me till now. I am hoping I get a reply by tomorrow.

It can take over a month.. Please be patient.. Use this time to work on your blog and dish out new original post.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by MEILYN(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
EntMirror:

It can take over a month.. Please be patient.. Use this time to work on your blog and dish out new original post.
Indeed, mine won't take a month though. That na long journey. Thanks bro.
Re: Help Me With A Reliable Nigerian Hosting Company. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
MEILYN:
Indeed, mine won't take a month though. That na long journey. Thanks bro.

I pray it won't take a month lol.. grin

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Wordpress Site, A Step By Step Guide With Photos / Please Help Me Create Web Hosting Roundup / Creative Article Writers Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.