Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Nigeria Customs Embraces Technology , My Business Model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Customs Embraces Technology , My Business Model (557 Views)

$4800 Sent To Me By My Brother Has Been Hijacked By Nigeria Customs / Things To Consider Before You Choose An Online Business Model / Nigeria Customs Applauds Guinness Nigeria On Payments, Vows Stronger Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Embraces Technology , My Business Model by dannyreports(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2017
Announcement !!!! TECHNOLOGY is taking over , The Nigeria Customs Service the second largest revenue generator in Nigeria , has also seen that Technology is the future , and so they are creating a platform via technology to reach more customers , and to make more money , the E- Auction App , to auction customs goods to everyone , increasing their reach of customers and also their income , now business will be transacted via the app , and ‘somebody is saying Nigerians don't understand technology ' hence the Piuni business model , Piuni is the company of the future creating a platform that solves our daily needs and handing it over to individuals to earn massively in 140 countries via technology this is the greatest of opportunity never seen like this before , ordinary people becoming global service providers , the future of technology is Piuni. What to know more , reach me on WhatsApp 08080653346
Re: Nigeria Customs Embraces Technology , My Business Model by dannyreports(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
You dont like the fact that you have to wake up early in the morning to go to work to make someone rich, my dear millionaires, change it, you can...its up to you. PIUNI.....gives you TIME .......and FINANCIAL FREEDOM

Register today and be grateful. Give doubt a quick notice NOW
Re: Nigeria Customs Embraces Technology , My Business Model by dannyreports(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2017
“ You already have the ability necessary for success , if you will use what you have , you will be given more to use. Life also tells you that if you don't use it , you will lose it ".
Good Morning and enjoy your day.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Crèche/daycare School Business And Make Millions / Cashew Nuts, Shea Butter Nuts And Soya Beans / EFCC May Arrest Sterling Bank MD Over Diezani N7b Illegal Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.