Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Who Signed Condolence Message Addressed The Deceased Maitama Sule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Signed Condolence Message Addressed The Deceased Maitama Sule (343 Views)

Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial. / Crowd At Maitama Sule's Funeral Prayer (Photos) / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Signed Condolence Message Addressed The Deceased Maitama Sule by chrismastre5(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
My attention was this morning drawn to the condolence message sent my the President to the family of elder statesman Maitama Sule. Now my question is if the President is on life support as alleged, then who signed the condolence message, was the signature of the President forged, who forged the signature, does this political occurrence form larger part of conspiracy to cover up the incapacitated state of the President in rising up to his mandated duty of leading Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Opens In-service Capacity Development For Management And Senior Staff In / Nigerians Will Never Forget These Quotes / Nigeria Flood Killed Up To 20 People In Suleja Near FCT Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.