Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Lady Raises Alarm Over Facebook User Posting Photos Of Her And Her Daughter As H - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Raises Alarm Over Facebook User Posting Photos Of Her And Her Daughter As H (460 Views)

Livinus Elem: UNIBEN Student Arrested Over Facebook Post On Uwa / Lady Raises Hand Against Soldier She Thought Was A Bike Rider & She Gets A Slap / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Raises Alarm Over Facebook User Posting Photos Of Her And Her Daughter As H by exlinklodge: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
This Yahoo boys or G-boys or whatever they call them this days will not kill somebody in this nation. Is EFCC taken cognizance of this at all or are they just concentrating on looted funds only? This scam is taken a toll on Nigeria as a nation.

This beautiful Abuja based lady wishes to inform the public that a certain guy or man is using her photo and her daughters photos and posing on Facebook that it is his. Mrs. Precious Patrick has raised alarm on Facebook about a Facebook user claiming her and her daughter.

The man has been using their photos and even captioning them as though they are his wife and daughter and believes he might be using this photos to perpetuate fraudulent activities.

The lady wrote this on his wall:

“PLEASE FRIENDS HELP ME REPORT THIS ANIMAL VINCENT LIGHT RICH . HE HAD THE GUTS TO BE UPLOADING MY PICTURES AND THAT OF MY CHILD CLAIMING THAT MY DAUGHTER IS HIS AND AM HIS WIFE,

PLEASE FRIENDS SAVE ME FROM THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL AND EMBARRASSMENT I DON’T KNOW THIS HE GOAT FROM ADAM , HELP ME REPORT HIS ACCOUNT SO IT WILL GET BLOCKED,HE CLAIMED THAT YESTERDAY WAS MY DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY AND TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY,PLEASE FRIENDS THEY ARE ALL LIES . AM BEGGING EVERYONE HELP ME REPORT THIS ACCOUNT.”

Editor's Note:

This is why is not advisable to be uploading your day to day activities on Facebook. Any dick and harry can obtain your pictures and do whatever he wants to do with them. There are practically no laws against that and if their is, be rest assured that you signed it away when you agreed to Facebook "Terms and Conditions" when you signed up.

People should really be careful. You don't have to upload your day to day activities on Facebook or Instagram for your friends to know you have a wonderful family. Keep it down ladies, please.

More photos...

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/lady-raises-alarm-over-facebook-user.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 obinoscopy dominique

Re: Lady Raises Alarm Over Facebook User Posting Photos Of Her And Her Daughter As H by hapheeyxz: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Gangs Strikes Again In Ikorodu Killing 3, One Suspects Was Caught / [video] CCTV Footage Of Man Stealing From Synagogue Church Of All Nation (SCOAN) / [photos] Nibo Aguata Road | Anambra State Under Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.