Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) (55388 Views)

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Sea: Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates His Daughter On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by autojosh: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Togo striker Emmanuel Adebayor adds a new Can-Am Spyder bike to his automobile collection.

The former Arsenal and Man. City striker known to be a lover of cars shows off his Can-Am Spyder trike which cost about N8m (£18,000) on Instagram.

He also met with the President of Togo Faure Essozimna Gnassingbe to discuss ways improve schools in the region.

He donated 12million CFA Franc (£16,067) for the renovation of a school in the neighbourhood in which he grew up.

”This summer is all about giving,’‘ the 33-year-old wrote on Instagram.

”I want to make this learning place clean and accessible to all young folks in the area. May God protect us on this journey.”

https://autojosh.com/togo-footballer-adebayor-shows-off-his-n8m-can-am-spyder-bike-photos/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by pmjchuks(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
haii my own dey with dat boy called hustle

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by praizmedia(m): 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
God please bless us

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by sukkot: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
yeye guy. while him mama dey suffer for village

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Vanity upon vanity.

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by MirJay: 2:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided i admire this young man's courage. After all the voodoo and juju his family members invoked on him he scaled through.

Bismillahi my brother.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
Africans and careless spending be like.... Sombori show that pisure....

13 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
cool cool
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by adekennis(m): 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
solid3:
Vanity upon vanity.
The unaccepted phrase you people use to console your poverty mindset Smh

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Africans and careless spending be like.... Sombody show that picture

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:

Some people can lie for Africa.

Emmanuel Adebayor takes care of his mother and several other members of his family. He takes care of his younger brother and an older male cousin.

That his mother still lives in the village does not mean he doesn't take care of her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wetin him won do with all these cars. Can he enter all at the same time??

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
He made his money, he can spend it as he likes..... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by October1960: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hope he has real investments like stocks and bonds.

His football playing days are almost over at age 33.

All these toys depreciate and cost money to maintain when he retires the money stops.

Hope we don't hear story in 10 years of come and help former football star.

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
i have all this in my compound but the just don't show off...
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Gobhanky: 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Its always cars cars cars
And mansions
Dats wat nigerians are known well for
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by victorazy(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
this thing wey I dey use. I bought mine 12m in 2015.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 2:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
sharp guy investing for the future. in case he goes broke, his cars are his backup. smart n.igga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by kullozone(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga enjoy your money the way you like, you worked for it. Don't mind people that'll come with that "vanity" line.... They're broke and angry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by kullozone(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
solid3:
Vanity upon vanity.

Lazy man slogan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Vanity upon vanity. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other things will be added unto you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Pavore9: 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rikidony:
sharp guy investing for the future. in case he goes broke, his cars are his backup. smart n.igga

Cars depreciates just like phones, it is never a smart investment as real estate.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by optimismlaz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
God please pick my call, chai those that mean he owns all the cars at the background?
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bt he still doznt look happy

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by kullozone(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
lonelydora:
Vanity upon vanity. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other things will be added unto you.

Those that seeking it are scattered all over the world looking tattered and hungry. They suffer the most.... Nothing added to them at all.

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
victorazy:
this thing wey I dey use. I bought mine 12m in 2015.

Yet you can't afford a respectable slippers... liar

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rikidony:

Your level of financial intelligence is very poor undecided

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor's N8m Can-Am Bike & Cars In His Compound (Photos) by holysainbj(m): 2:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
sukkot:
How e take concern you
How you even take know the mama?
No go find way hustle stay there dey puck nose

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-Jay Okocha's Exotic Cars As He Celebrates His 44th Birthday / Cristiano Ronaldo Drips In Traditional Thobe Attire Of Saudi Arabia (Photos) / Best Reactions From The Messi To PSG Transfer (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.