Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions (646 Views)

HOT BEAT: Professional Beatz – Giran Reloaded Beat / Double-Six MUZIK Productions : Beats | Recordings | Mixing | / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Young M.A - Hot Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Hi artistes,

Everyone wants to take his career to the next level in the music business and sell millions of records, your music is what you want the people to buy and you wouldn't want to present music that is below standard because they wouldn't pay a dime for it, on the other hand you would want to put out your best work for them to consume, and your best work musically isn't just the ones with great lyrics and vocals, it's also the ones with the hottest beats.
It takes a great and creative producer to lace you with those unique sounding beats that'll make your audience get on their feet or bob their heads. So why do you need a hot & unique beat? Here are a few reasons

1. It makes it easy for fans to identify with the song even when it's just the beat that's playing without vocals (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

2. DJs & OAPs love using hot beats for interludes during their shows on and off air (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

3. Because the beat is so cool,there is every tendency that other artistes would want to jump on the same beat and do covers of your song (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

4. For those who are not exceptionally skilled singers, using a hot beat(and a decent mix) can cover up for minor flaws in your voice and delivery, the fans would just keep dancing to the tune and pay little or no attention to your errors. We all want to listen to singers who are on point but we can't deny the fact that a banging beat serves as a super advantage for the less-skilled

Those are just a few but very important reasons why I strongly believe every artiste (upcoming or A-List) should lay their vocals over a dope beat and a dope beat only.

My name's Double Six , I am a Music Producer/Mixing Engineer and I hope this write-up would enlighten someone.
Hit me up on WhatsApp 07016561985 If you need my services(Beats,Recordings & Mixing)

God Bless

#DoubleSixMuzikProductions

Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Call 07016561985 For bookings and inquiries
Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 6:17am On Jul 06, 2017
Contact Double Six for music related matters . beats,mixing,videos

Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 2:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hi artistes,

Everyone wants to take his career to the next level in the music business and sell millions of records, your music is what you want the people to buy and you wouldn't want to present music that is below standard because they wouldn't pay a dime for it, on the other hand you would want to put out your best work for them to consume, and your best work musically isn't just the ones with great lyrics and vocals, it's also the ones with the hottest beats.
It takes a great and creative producer to lace you with those unique sounding beats that'll make your audience get on their feet or bob their heads. So why do you need a hot & unique beat? Here are a few reasons

1. It makes it easy for fans to identify with the song even when it's just the beat that's playing without vocals (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

2. DJs & OAPs love using hot beats for interludes during their shows on and off air (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

3. Because the beat is so cool,there is every tendency that other artistes would want to jump on the same beat and do covers of your song (Thereby increasing the popularity of the song itself)

4. For those who are not exceptionally skilled singers, using a hot beat(and a decent mix) can cover up for minor flaws in your voice and delivery, the fans would just keep dancing to the tune and pay little or no attention to your errors. We all want to listen to singers who are on point but we can't deny the fact that a banging beat serves as a super advantage for the less-skilled

Those are just a few but very important reasons why I strongly believe every artiste (upcoming or A-List) should lay their vocals over a dope beat and a dope beat only.

My name's Double Six , I am a Music Producer/Mixing Engineer and I hope this write-up would enlighten someone.
Hit me up on WhatsApp 07016561985 If you need my services(Beats,Recordings & Mixing)

God Bless

#DoubleSixMuzikProductions
Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 6:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Greetings,

Double-Six MUZIK Productions is offering talented upcoming acts the chance to produce and record their songs for a discounted fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira)
This fee covers the whole production process (Beat,Recording, Mixing & Mastering)

Our studio is well equipped with up-to-date production tools and our sound remains dope!

Offer starts from the 6th of July and ends on the 20th of July 2017

Seize this opportunity !

Give us a call/whatsapp on 07016561985 to book studio sessions or make further inquiries

We look forward to giving you the best possible music production experience.

DOUBLE-SIX MUZIK PRODUCTIONS
Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2017
9 Days To Go !!!

Double-Six MUZIK Productions is offering upcoming acts the chance to produce and record their songs for a discounted fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira)
This fee covers the whole production process (Beat,Recording, Mixing & Mastering)

Our sound remains dope!

Offer starts from the 6th of July and ends on the 20th of July 2017 (9days left)

Seize this opportunity !

Give us a call/whatsapp on 07016561985 to book studio sessions or make further inquiries

DOUBLE-SIX MUZIK PRODUCTIONS
Re: Why You Need A Hot Beat : Double-Six MUZIK Productions by DoubleSixMUZIK(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Call 07016561985 to get.more blazing beats

(1) (Reply)

Olamide,davido,reminisce Falzthebahdguy Fighting Over Collaboration Of Onome / Mixing And Mastering Bootcamp With MMJ. 1.0 / Oritse Femi Is Getting Married In November; Announces Price Of Aso-ebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.