Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos (44128 Views)

Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens / Ugochi Ihezue Meets Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by CastedDude: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Thousands of Imo youths shut down Owerri in solidarity with the government of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha. According to reports, the people disclosed that they are very happy with Governor Okorocha and his rescue mission government in Imo state. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/massive-crowd-shut-imo-solidarity-buhari-rochas-okorocha-photos.html

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by CastedDude: 1:14pm On Jul 04, 2017

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by EzeUche(m): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rented crowd

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by omoISEYIN(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
When I see youth jumping over some hundreds of naira promised to be shared I just weep..
Are we ready? We've slept for too long.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by conductor5: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation. cheesy cheesy

193 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by cjrane: 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Op,
The people are there for Rochas and not Buhari.

Even Rochas has begged Igbos to stop their mindless investment in all sorts of war zones. Yet, they won't listen. Rochas has expanded Owerri and made land for any type of investment available for Igbos that have any sense of investing in their homeland.

Igbos should have learnt from other groups that NEVER bought nor built anything tangible in the East. Yet, Igbos bury their life savings buying and building in other hostile places. I do not pity them because they should have learnt that something was wrong when other Nigerians mocked the southeast as erosion area and would not buy land there, while the southeasterners also joined them in abandoning the area.

Fashola begged the Igbos to please consider Igbo cities sometimes in siting their projects, every notable traditional ruler in Igboland has begged and begged and begged for Igbos to consider their own state capitals and major cities in Igboland for some of their projects if they don't want it in their villages. Even if it is just 10%-40% of their total worth brought to their own state. But our stubborn people who always know it more than anyone else have the monopoly of wisdom that nothing will happen and they continue investing heavily in those God forsaken hostile places. Today, they don't want to leave those places and want me to sympathize with them for their stupidity?

Do you want to tell me that DANGOTE could not buy land or property in Igboland? We challenge him to come out and say so.

Igbos that continue to blindly and thoughtlessly develop other hostile territories and abandon their homeland, only to turn around and cry for mercy when quit notices are issued should take responsibility for their own foolish actions. They'd better leave those places now for the sake of their lives.

" Mr. One Nigeria" Igbos.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by seunmsg(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation.

You can keep deceiving yourself and denying reality. If it is an ipob/Nnamdi Kanu rally, you will come here and tell us how Kanu is the biggest crowd puller in the history of humanity. Now that others opposed to his ideology are rallying for the governor and presidient, hypocrites like you are shouting rented 1k crowd.

You Igbos are just noisy about your agitation, you are still in the minority in the south east. In the days to come, more Igbos who are opposed to Kanu will come out and distance themselves from him the way we've seen this week. Crowds like this will continue to expose your lies. Political campaigns will soon start in Anambra and ipob will suffer its biggest defeat there when the election is successfully conducted. For now, keep shouting Afonja, 1K rented crowd from Osun etc up and down.

188 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by ESDKING: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
See how this man is wasting fund of Imolites to rent some gullible hungry youths even when Imo pensioners are languishing.

I pity Imolites.

Check the afonja Muslims above and below me, they are possessed. They tremble whenever anything Igbo is mentioned.

Tell me the nexus between their comments and Biafra.?
Obviously, Ipob is giving a lot of people sleepless night.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by bantudra: 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
bye bye biafra....the true igbos are making their statements with nigerian flag...

imo is not ipob....!...

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rochas is still an infant in adult body

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Ken4Christ: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Poverty is the reason people sell their conscience. I feel sorry for this nation. After all these, his kinsmen will still destroy your farmlands and rape your women. It's a shame.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by givbitcoin: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okorocha deserves commendation. He is doing great in IMO state

14 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by toofit007: 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
CastedDude:
Thousands of Imo youths shut down Owerri in solidarity with the government of President Muhammadu Buhari and Governor Owelle Rochas Okorocha. According to reports, the people disclosed that they are very happy with Governor Okorocha and his rescue mission government in Imo state. See photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/massive-crowd-shut-imo-solidarity-buhari-rochas-okorocha-photos.html
years back pictures. upload the video of this event and let one of the participants state the date and day that this event occurred....... like my name is Emeka and am among the people that are in solidarity with Rocha's okoroocha, today's date 4th of July 2017. that is only what I will see and believe this propaganda.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by adem30: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
conductor5:
1k per person. Trust me 95% of the crowd were rented from Osun IDPs alone with promise of feeding, lodging and transportation.

Get well soon

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by conductor5: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
seunmsg:

You can keep deceiving yourself and denying reality. If it is an ipob/Nnamdi Kanu rally, you will come here and tell us how Kanu is the biggest crowd puller in the history of humanity. Now that others opposed to his ideology are rallying for the governor and president, hypocrites like you are shouting rented 1k crowd. You Igbos are just noisy about your agitation, you are still in the minority in the south east. In the days to come, more Igbos who are opposed to Kanu will come out and distance themselves from him the way we've seen this week. Crowds like this will continue to expose your lies. Political campaigns will soon start in Anambra and ipob will suffer its biggest defeat there when the election is successfully conducted. For now, keep shouting Afonja, 1K rented crowd from Osun etc up and down.
Kanu and Rochas are no mates. Remove their posts and money from each person and see who pulls a greater crowd and who will be laughed at. cheesy

Don't ever in your cone headed ewedu hydraulic soup eating life mention Kanu and Okoroawusa in one sentence during comparison.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by MirJay: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
undecided

i don't believe this. But i believe in Mr Rochas but not Mr Buhari
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by obaival(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
S
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by ironheart(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
iPoB where Una dey, Buhari pulls 2billion people in Biafra republic. Chai. This crowd pass IPoB o 1 million crowd o

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Where is Buhari, I can't find him there...Baba awa da?
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
HIRED CROWD!!!

I don't know the day our politicians will become responsible.

I'm very sure the money that was wasted there would have been enough to pay 50 pensioners in that state.

But it has been wasted on a fruitless venture.

Solidarity with Buhari who is in a London hospital or Okorocha who has proven to be a fraud?

I weep for Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by GameGod(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nnamdi cownu right now grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by basty: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
And some Buffoons will make us understand that, Rocha Okorocha is not having followership in Imo state.

IPOB in trouble as the agitation is dying down and Kanu is loosing his popularity by day.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by sukkot: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
this crowd is bigger than ipob crowd. the people have spoken. off with nnamdi kanus head

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by donjj2004: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
[i]Aguu no na Obodo[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Evablizin(f): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Okoroawusa is still okoroawusa he will soon recieve another hotter slap from Evil spirit therefore i say hottest slap fall on him
Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Akshow: 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
All this crowd for Nigeria? Ipod where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
givbitcoin:
Okorocha deserves commendation. He is doing great in IMO state
Says an haboki who can't locate Imo state in a Map

7 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
give us referendum first and u will knw who supports who

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Insists On Being Presidential Candidate Of NNPP/LP Merger / Saraki: Tinubu Will Support Buhari On Hospital Stretcher To Succeed Him In 2023 / Family: 'Sowore Injected With A Substance, He Must Not Die After Humiliation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.