Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,369 members, 7,868,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Bodex Media Celebrates King Of Comedy, Ali Baba, At 52 With A Branded Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bodex Media Celebrates King Of Comedy, Ali Baba, At 52 With A Branded Cake (339 Views)

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Luke Perry Dies At 52 / Roseline Meurer Celebrates King Andre Omodayo's 2nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bodex Media Celebrates King Of Comedy, Ali Baba, At 52 With A Branded Cake by Splicit(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
So I called Mr Ali Baba the king of comedy after his birthday to wish him happy birthday and also to tell him how sorry I was to have missed his big day. I explained how things had been with me and he shared some words of encouragement with prayers.

In order to make it up to him, I had a small birthday gift ready to appease his nature. He insisted I pulled myself together before anything. As things would sway, he got an assurance and then gave me an appointment to be at his office the next day.

continue reading on http://bodexng.com/2017/07/bodex-media-celebrates-king-comedy-ali-baba-52-branded-cake/

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Pop Star Prodigy, Dammy Krane! / 13, 000 Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Germany – Ambassador / Trump Handshake Snub Is Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.